• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

HALLOWEEN 2017

Algona

44 shots at Diamnods? Seems Good. The prize? Qaccy spells it out quite well. I may or may not build it.

I agree with all the angry people on here. Forcing me up an era really, really sucks. This is probably my last time on this game. I QUIT!!!

Can I haz ur Diamonds?

Terrible advice. Storyline gives next age troops, so you can win Towers and get medals for expansions

Not really. Terrible advice is depending on Towers for Medals.

DeletedUser12620

Has anyone let's say found any diamond rewards who are in IA, HMA or LMA?

DeletedUser31592

Towers for medals is one of the least efficient ways to amass medals. (Contributing to Arcs is probably the most efficient.) You have to ignore Story Quests a lot or your C-Map will get way ahead of your age and your game will be all screwed up. When I enter a new age, I only progress on the C-Map far enough to receive the good deposits to get the boost. Then I leave it for events. In turn, this means the Story Quests get ignored at that point.

DeletedUser25166

44 shots at Diamnods? Seems Good. The prize? Qaccy spells it out quite well. I may or may not build it.

Can I haz ur Diamonds?

Not really. Terrible advice is depending on Towers for Medals.
What about Tower medals and Arc medals? And higher age troops for multiple GVG maps? And city defense.
Sorry the advice and your response are both terrible

Algona

What about Tower medals and Arc medals? And higher age troops for multiple GVG maps? And city defense.
Sorry the advice and your response are both terrible

How do higher Era troops help with GvG? Push on the CMap to defend my city? I've been plundered once in each world in the last 3 months.

Arc Medals don't come from higher Age troops. Chasing High Era GB Medals is great advice, but you didn't say that. You said:

"so you can win Towers and get medals for expansions"

And that is awful advice, it's too slow at too high a cost in Goods and unfinished Events.

There are good reasons for pushing on the CMap. but to get Medals ain't one of them.

DeletedUser25166

How do higher Era troops help with GvG? Push on the CMap to defend my city? I've been plundered once in each world in the last 3 months.

Arc Medals don't come from higher Age troops. Chasing High Era GB Medals is great advice, but you didn't say that. You said:

"so you can win Towers and get medals for expansions"

And that is awful advice, it's too slow at too high a cost in Goods and unfinished Events.

There are good reasons for pushing on the CMap. but to get Medals ain't one of them.
Did you just seriously ask how FE troops help me in GvG? Or my TE troops(17) help me while I am in CE?
Events, you mean the 1 every 2 weeks we have had. My benefits of moving on map and getting higher age Goods from storyline rewards and diamonds, troops, expansions from map outweigh whatever you post.

qaccy

Incorrect .....story line has never given me next age groups .....been playing this game since Feb 2013 .....all it did for me BEFORE the advent of GE etc. was give me either same age troops or those below as I cascaded through all rewards......I am in Contemporary on Research and Map has been tossed into Tomorrow or further thanks to following the advice of the regular story line ..... BTW you haven't taken the advice of your avatar ......hmmmmmmmmmmmm

While I can't say with certainty what 'type' of quests they are, I do know that it's possible through clever play to obtain troops from quests that are above your city's age. These opportunities are relatively rare, but you can, as one egregious example, get MG teams (a Postmodern troop) from a quest while you're still in the Progressive Era. There are other instances of this as well.

DeletedUser25166

Incorrect .....story line has never given me next age groups .....been playing this game since Feb 2013 .....all it did for me BEFORE the advent of GE etc. was give me either same age troops or those below as I cascaded through all rewards......I am in Contemporary on Research and Map has been tossed into Tomorrow or further thanks to following the advice of the regular story line ..... BTW you haven't taken the advice of your avatar ......hmmmmmmmmmmmm
My storyline is Artic and I have 6 artic troops, 9 FE troops and 17 TE troops while in CE.
Try harder 2013 member who is clueless on storyline quests

Algona

Did you just seriously ask how FE troops help me in GvG?

Yup. What do you score on all your Towers in a week? 20K Medals if you place first on all of them? 2 years to earn the final 10 Medals Expansions.

Congratulations on your patience.

Meanwhile On Topic: Only hit Diamonds once so far in 20+ Quests. Sigh.

Last edited:

qaccy

Yup. What do you score on all your Towers in a week? 20K Medals if you place first on all of them? 2 years to earn the final 10 Medals Expansions.

Congratulations on your patience.

That'd be the way to go though if only the Arc didn't exist. Getting medals with an Arc vs getting medals without it is like playing two completely different games.

DeletedUser27849

I have gotten both Colonial and Indy troops when doing the quest so far, I am in Colonial now.

DeletedUser27849

So far I have been hitting a lot of diamonds and forge packs in my 3 worlds for this event, 1) Iron Age, 2) Colonial, 3) PE.

DeletedUser27849

what quest number did you get the diamond reward in IA?

I don't remember as I don't keep track of what I get from each quest, I am on quest 22 right now. Also if I am not mistaken the random reward could be different for each player.

DeletedUser28670

I don't remember as I don't keep track of what I get from each quest, I am on quest 22 right now. Also if I am not mistaken the random reward could be different for each player.
Yup, but last time ForGotten3 posted something which caught my attention, in IA she got the same diamond reward from the same quest number as me.... Coicidence or design?

DeletedUser12620

Maybe, thanks anyways!

Algona

Much happier evening session 2 Diamond hits in CE. Total 3 so far, 1 in HMA, 2 in CE, 120 total.

I;d forgotten I had an Old Graveyard in Inventory, Those upgrades may be kinda useful if I ever need a lot of Happiness.