• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

HALLOWEEN 2017

DeletedUser26120

OK i'm sticking with this layout ..... more room for SoK's
Don't know if your city layout will permit it but you'd save space if you placed 2 rows of SoKs in between roads as opposed to the one row you currently have.

DeletedUser28903

It's meant to be a challenge.
The continent map is full of sectors.
Hundreds of them.
In order to win the prize you have to do the Event Quests.

They are not hard at all, and are geared to be the same things we do every day all the time.
People conquer territories all the time.
People will camp an era, but unless this is your first or second event, you'll know these things are coming.
These event tasks are not hard at all.

View attachment 8510

Good point, but lets not harp on one aspect of an otherwise wonderful Event Quest with an Easy Prize to Win.

The overwhelming majority of players have little or no problem with sectors or research. Just a handful.
Those few individuals MATTER. Each one is a universe onto himself. There is no need to snub them just because they are playing with different values than most of us. There should never again be forced research or scouting or province, although the cost of an alternative can be fairly steep.

I am trying to figure out where those little decorations come from with prizes in them. Most are small supplies, but I have gotten goods and twice I got diamonds and right now my city hasn't got any.

DeletedUser

There should never again be forced research or scouting or province, although the cost of an alternative can be fairly steep.
There isn't forced research...or scouting, or province. It's a choice.
I am trying to figure out where those little decorations come from with prizes in them. Most are small supplies, but I have gotten goods and twice I got diamonds and right now my city hasn't got any.
Those are "Incidents", and it's a new, ongoing feature. :)

DeletedUser28670

To do or do not the event, ‘‘tis your choice.
Nothing is "forced". You can stay in BA for a million years and there will be nothing forcing you out. Well, maybe the explosion of the sun might...

Last edited by a moderator:

Victoria and Albert

Hello,
I think I'm on quest #31 which requires a province to be scouted.
I don't seem to have any yellow scouting boxes with the scope icon and the gold coin requirement anywhere on my map. I've been doing quests for almost a year and never had this problem before.
Any ideas? I might not be able to finish the quest because of this glitch!

DeletedUser31392

Hello,
I don't seem to have any yellow scouting boxes with the scope icon and the gold coin requirement anywhere on my map. I've been doing quests for almost a year and never had this problem before.

More than likely you either need to take the boat to advance to a new continent, or possibly you have provinces open then when conquered will unlock a new province to scout.

DeletedUser31592

Hello,
Or you have to gain control of your current province to scout the next one if you haven't completed the map. I am stuck in the same spot. So I'm screwed for the next event....

DeletedUser30469

How do you get the necropolis? I only got 2 upgrades to the graveyard. Have only finished 44 quests though do you get 4 upgrades with the 45th quest?

DeletedUser30469

How do you get the necropolis? I only got 2 upgrades to the graveyard. Have only finished 44 quests though do you get 4 upgrades with the 45th quest?
Uh, wait for next year?

DeletedUser28670

Uh, wait for next year?
Yes, if you don't have an already upgraded graveyard, you MUST wait for next year. No exceptions. I'm not kidding. There is NO other way.