• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

HALLOWEEN 2017

DeletedUser26154

I look forward to this event, because I had to skip last year's one.

DeletedUser28670

... but where is the Halloween 2017 announcement, LOL
*edit* Wedge posted the announcement a moment before I posted, what are the odds :p

DeletedUser25795

I like the rewards just a bit annoyed with some of the quests that don't have "OR" like quest 27 acquire 3 sectors without fighting. (Shame I am 2 ages ahead of myself on the map and don't have the goods to negotiate). Or quest 30 research a tech (forcing me into the next age). O well.

DeletedUser27040

~2 weeks to knock out 45 quests, one of which requires scouting...this is going to be a nail biter.

DeletedUser24389

Halloween is here. Please place your comments, concerns and suggestions here. We are, as always, interested in your feedback.
Here is the Announcement.

Your Forge of Empires Team :eek:
The announcement alludes to a video yet, no link. DUH! (???)

DeletedUser31631

I like the rewards just a bit annoyed with some of the quests that don't have "OR" like quest 27 acquire 3 sectors without fighting. (Shame I am 2 ages ahead of myself on the map and don't have the goods to negotiate). Or quest 30 research a tech (forcing me into the next age). O well.
Where are the quests listed at?

DeletedUser31631

Does the quest that asks you to spend FP only count to research or is that for donations to GB's too?

DeletedUser26965

That's a common complaint and is why we have "or" conditions to begin with but they never said that every quest was going to have an or condition. While I can sympathise with the sentiment fundamentally I disagree with the constant complaint of players unable to meet quest requirements because there can literally be hundreds of different scenarios based on various play styles where players are unable to complete a quest requirement and if they put an "or" condition in quests so everyone can play the way they want to play then what you eventually end up with is nothing but the most simplistic quests, like collect five 5 minute productions, for every single quest and the value of everything drops to zero.