1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Halloween 2018 quest 55

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Granny Two Shoes, Oct 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Granny Two Shoes

Granny Two Shoes New Member

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  2. Ozyman Tremble Weaklings

Ozyman Tremble Weaklings Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    East Nagash, Fel Dranghyr, Walstrand, Xyr, Yorkton
    Conquer a sector = take a sector by fighting.

Stephen Longshanks and Graviton like this.
  3. hjh102

hjh102 Well-Known Member

BINGO. In general if they use terms like "acquire" a sector, then it doesn't matter whether you negotiate or fight. But let's face it, conquering a sector isn't sitting at the negotiating table.

heybo and Graviton like this.
  4. Sgt. Bothari

Sgt. Bothari FOE Team Co-Community Manager

This is correct.
    Conquer= Fight
    Negotiate is self evident
    Acquire= use which ever you desire.

Graviton likes this.
  5. Ozyman Tremble Weaklings

Worlds:
    Congratulations on finding that, has it magically completed your quest? If not, I'd recommend fighting a sector.

6. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

Yet that's not exactly what it says. It says you conquer provinces, you acquire sectors. Conquering a province entails acquiring all the sectors of the province. You may acquire each sector by conquering it, or negotiating for it.

Stephen Longshanks likes this.
  7. Ozyman Tremble Weaklings

Worlds:
    Also, charge your battery, you only got 4% left!

8. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Well-Known Member

You can continue arguing...or you could take the answer from experienced players and a staff member, go back and fight for a sector. I can tell you which will complete the quest.

9. RazorbackPirate

So @Granny Two Shoes, it appears we are the victim of creative editing on your part. The clarification you received here is consistent with the paragraph you conveniently left off your screen cap. I completely understand you misunderstanding, but why the need to paint yourself a victim? Silly.

Quest 55.jpg

10. Ozyman Tremble Weaklings

Worlds:
    Instead of beating your head against the wall, just listen to the answer that solves your problem or the next person that gives the same or the community manager that gives the same answer.

P.S. Is your phone charging?

11. Ozyman Tremble Weaklings

Worlds:
    It's not about bowing to collective syperiority, it's more about why would you ask the question but then refuse to believe the answer? In the time it took you to get your screen shot you could've completed the quest and moved on. Aside from the above, it is entirely too common to see people get an answer to a question, deny that it is how the game works, spend the next year arguing about why they should be right, and then abscond from the forum because it's "too hostile" for them.

Edit: Thought about this after I posted:

What you are essentially doing is standing in front of a brick wall and yelling at it that it is made of concrete. A passerby says, "Nope, that's brick." You then went to the city planning office and found an old blueprint that says the wall should have been concrete, go back to the wall and start yelling that it should be made of concrete. Guess what? That wall is still made of bloody bricks and it aint gonna change no matter how loudly you yell.

Stephen Longshanks and Graviton like this.
  12. RazorbackPirate

Not sure what you were expecting. You got the answer you needed in less than 10 minutes of posting. By your own description of the problem, you simply misunderstood how the game worked. Yet that answer and clarification wasn't what you wanted to hear and you wanted to argue the point and make Inno wrong for it. You got argued back to.

BTW - Especially love the butt hurt of the last line. Once again the victim. Nice job.

Graviton likes this.
  13. RazorbackPirate

Good for you. Welcome.
    Too bad, but ok. Forge on.

14. heybo

heybo Well-Known Member

We all stand at the ready for the next line of absurdity!

15. m9silent12

m9silent12 Well-Known Member

God, new members are getting to be incredibly annoying, whinny, and snarky when given help. What's going on lately?

Please, tell me I wasn't this way when I joined....no... nevermind, I don't want to know. Just hope I wasn't

16. JCera

JCera Well-Known Member

Man, I missed the conclusion of this. (Read the beginning while still at work) @Granny Two Shoes deleted all of her posts.
    Thanks to those of you who quoted them so I have part of the story.

17. heybo

heybo Well-Known Member

Did she really?!? 0_o
    Well, I’ll be.... (Or a mod did it. Saving us all the inevitable migraine of just dealing :/ Like a Ninja in the shadows of the night, killing posts with nothing more than the faintest “THHHHHHHWACK” of their poisoned tipped blowdart)

Edit: (That’s what I wish would be happening... )

18. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Well-Known Member

19. icarusethan

icarusethan Well-Known Member

Manda the first and Clara Osgood like this.
  20. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Well-Known Member

rejected
    dreadfulcadillac

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.