Halloween 2018 quest 55

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clara Osgood

@Snowbelle @Stephen Longshanks @Lancer
what is the point of this thread????
This thread is clearly titled "Halloween 2018 Quest 55." Last post prior to your lame necro was October 30, 2018.

What is the point of your post in it on May 12, 2019?

Edit: Based on the date of last post (before yours today), this thread was buried in page 5 of the Bugs section of the forum. Do you have literally nothing else to do with your time?

icarusethan

This thread is clearly titled "Halloween 2018 Quest 55." Last post prior to your lame necro was October 30, 2018.

What is the point of your post in it on May 12, 2019?

Edit: Based on the date of last post (before yours today), this thread was buried in page 5 of the Bugs section of the forum. Do you have literally nothing else to do with your time?
I guess he doesn’t

RazorbackPirate

I know. We have to be nice to them and watch our language because of them.
No. You should be nice to them and watch your language simply because you are a decent human being.

Not you, you clearly, but the collective you of decent human beings willing to be decent to other human beings. Their ages should have nothing to do with it.

You're demonizing, @Godly Luke, for what? A few stray caps and smileys?

Agent327

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
No. You should be nice to them and watch your language simply because you are a decent human being.

Not you, you clearly, but the collective you of decent human beings willing to be decent to other human beings. Their ages should have nothing to do with it.

You're demonizing, @Godly Luke, for what? A few stray caps and smileys?
Where do I talk about Godly Luke? I never mentioned him, referred to him, or talked about him, so you are actually the one demonizing him.

RazorbackPirate

Where do I talk about Godly Luke? I never mentioned him, referred to him, or talked about him, so you are actually the one demonizing him.
You're asking for a ban on 13 year olds, @Godly Luke is 13. I know that sounds like rocket science to you, but most see the connection clear.

Seems you completely missed the point anyway, but that was to be expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.