• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Costume Contest- WIN 500 DIAMONDS AND A HAUNTED HOUSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser23864

Okay, okay. Maybe my remark was a bit hasty. I know they weren't all hoodies, that was just a downplayed word to use.

I just thought it was silly that two guys with basically the same costume got runners up, when there were a few other competitors that in my opinion, slipped through the cracks. I would never have said anything if they only chose one of you and gave the 3rd award to another entrant. And that's really what I was referring to.

I truly meant no offense to either of you. I do acknowledge your efforts and they do look very good. My comment was really meant for the other competitors I felt got overlooked, as I truly didn't care that I didn't place. I never expected to anyways, I just wanted the haunted house. And admittedly, mine only took about 15 minutes to throw together. Although I do wish I had better stuff to use for the lei other than leftover Christmas bows, lol.

And by the way, thank you for the compliment on mine(even though I didn't deserve it). ;)

Anyways, I hope you both understand where I was coming from. Please accept my apologies, and congratulations!

Last edited by a moderator:

RaveWolf

No Worries,

I hear you, and you do deserve the compliment. It may just be a throw together (and so was mine), but you still look the part, not professional (as they requested) which is what counts.

I wish you and everyone else the best of luck for the next round. ;)

FYI, I never even knew that there was a runners up prize. :mrgreen:

DeletedUser14317

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The winner of the 500 diamonds is Genessa #36.

We also awarded three 100 diamond runners up prizes to ravewolf #46, stank fanger #52 and grazner #88.

These four we felt best represented Forge of Empires avatars or questgivers.

please could you add hyperlinks to the names of the winners so we can see their entries in the results post?

DeletedUser9681

The Halloween Costume Contest is officially over. Thank you to all our participants. We really enjoyed seeing Forge come to life in you, your children, your dogs, cats, guinea pigs and even a fish aquarium! We loved the creativity.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The winner of the 500 diamonds is Genessa #36.

We also awarded three 100 diamond runners up prizes to ravewolf #46, stank fanger #52 and grazner #88.

These four we felt best represented Forge of Empires avatars or questgivers.

If you only play in one world, the Haunted House was delivered to that world. If you specified a world, the Haunted House was delivered to that world. If you play on multiple worlds and did not specify, you have been contacted by Support ticket. Please write back on the ticket and let us know where you wish the Haunted House to be delivered.

Thank you again to all who participated. We look forward to seeing you in the November forum contest!

I did not enter, but umm, I can see. Who judged this? Did you not see #51? You awarded it to people who put on a hoodie, instead? This is the second forum contest that was not fair.

RaveWolf

I did not enter, but umm, I can see. Who judged this? Did you not see #51? You awarded it to people who put on a hoodie, instead? This is the second forum contest that was not fair.

Please refer to my comment #122 above.

- - - Updated - - -

please could you add hyperlinks to the names of the winners so we can see their entries in the results post?

That's what the numbers are for... #36 is comment number 36 go to that comment and you will see the related Image!

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

DeletedUser14545

I would just like to say as a runner up my daughter spent over an hour doing my make up and giving me a beard and a scar on the side of my face. she used just regular cheap makeup and the eye patch she crafted from household items. i think she did a great job and she worked very hard and I think i did look like the character she was trying to make me look like. Not bad for an 11 year old girl. Had she had real special effects FX make up (Like she wants) she would have done even better. but to say all she did was put a cloak on me is absurd I was not even wearing a hood or cloak.

DeletedUser13337

I would like my Haunted house in East World

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats to the winners.. this was a fun contest!!!! You guys truly deserved the award!

DeletedUser27036

Post your picture of you, your child or your pet dressed as your favorite Forge of Empires character and win! Princess Mycienia, Rinbin, Ragu Silvertongue (or any other FoE character) all await your creativity! Show us your genius.

FreeVector-Haunted-House.jpg

All entries will receive a Haunted House
Grand Prize winner 500 diamonds and a Haunted House
Picture must be posted in this thread by midnight on October 31st. Winner to be announced first of November

*Professional photos are not acceptable.

Attachments

• Screenshot (14).png
    Screenshot (14).png
    562.2 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.