• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Halloween - End

• Thread starter DeletedUser2393
  • Start date

DeletedUser2393

So I completed all the quests, I have the grave yard in my inventory, I would like to build it after november 4th, so I can get more happiness in a new Era. Can I still build it after Nov 4th? Also "Rinbin" quest is still there where he tells you he was the Jack O'Lantern and to complete you need "Congradulations! You finished all the halloween quests!" but I can't click ok and the Hint says the quest line will be removed Nov 4th... am I suppose to be able to click OK now to get rid of this quest line or do I really need to wait for Rinbin to go away on the 4th?

Thanks!

DeletedUser

You can build the graveyard at any time, but it will always be fitting the age you started the questline in, so hoping for more happiness later on will be in vain.

DeletedUser

i'm assuming he'll go away on 11/4, but won't know for two more days :p

DeletedUser2584

where's my grave yard?

i finished the quest and was told i get the reward but i don't see it any where in the buildings.....nope not in the cultural or any place else.

DeletedUser2584

disregard found it that window that never has anything in it...:blink:

DeletedUser2215

I was wondering about rinbin myself (so annoying >.< ) but I got all my answers right here ^_^

DeletedUser

I like Rinbin, I think they should give him extra activities in the game, e.g. maybe wandering the streets amongst your citizens and if you happen to spot him and click on him you receive a random reward. :)

DeletedUser34

I like Rinbin, I think they should give him extra activities in the game, e.g. maybe wandering the streets amongst your citizens and if you happen to spot him and click on him you receive a random reward. :)
except he is already a character in the game.

DeletedUser2215

That sounds like fun! Great idea!