• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event 2016

DeletedUser27493

Is there any way to get the female mummy thumbnail pic? It only shows me the male mummy as my impending reward. I've tried to switch my toon thumbnail pic to that of a female but the reward pic doesnt change. Will I be given the choice when it comes to it?

DeletedUser8152

Is there any way to get the female mummy thumbnail pic? It only shows me the male mummy as my impending reward. I've tried to switch my toon thumbnail pic to that of a female but the reward pic doesnt change. Will I be given the choice when it comes to it?
No, I think the choice is based on your avatar gender at the start of the event, or something. But once it is determined you can't change it, I'm afraid.

DeletedUser27493

This is terrible. At the very least we should be warned before the event starts. At the best it should offer either/or as rewards or allow us to exchange after the fact =/

DeletedUser16403

I Just completed what I thought was the last quest (conquer a sector), and Jack disappeared so there aren't any other quests being offered, however the main event line still says 22/23. What do I have to do to get that 23rd quest?

DeletedUser16403

I Just completed what I thought was the last quest (conquer a sector), and Jack disappeared so there aren't any other quests being offered, however the main event line still says 22/23. What do I have to do to get that 23rd quest?

Nevermind, it looks like Rinbin has take over for Jack and that quest is going to finish the event. At least the current Rinbin quest has a pumpkin next to it. I'll see what happens after I spend 20 more FP. ;-)

DeletedUser10415

For what it's worth, I'll just put this here.

Replacing the Mad Scientist Lab final reward from last year with a sub-par cultural building final reward this year in the form of the Haunted Tower was really low, Inno. And then the addition of insult to injury by only offering the aforementioned Lab bundled with the highest priced diamond package - Very sad.

DeletedUser7533

I'm not clear on when the event ends. Many places say Nov 3, but the event status page has a countdown timer that says 2 days, 8 hrs which would be Nov 5 around 7 AM. ???

I'm waiting for a scouting mission to complete so I can "add one" to my empire, take a province. It won't complete until just after midnight so Nov 4 early AM. Will I be able to fulfill this event quest?

Algona

Algona's Synopsis:

Riddles were fun.

Despite the wiki and bomber8530 posting a spoiler in the Forge Hall, way too many players could not figure out how to solve some riddles. I reckon about 90% of that was lazy players.

The set Event prizes sucked aside from the Graveyard. We were advised to complete by Nov 3, but Event ran through the 4th.

A disappointing Event, despite scooping 120 Diamonds.