• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event 2016

DeletedUser24869

At this point in time this Halloween event has been a TOTAL waste of my time and resources. SUCKS is the word that comes to mind.

DeletedUser27284

At this point in time this Halloween event has been a TOTAL waste of my time and resources. SUCKS is the word that comes to mind.

i have had to give up this quest. got to level 10 but cannot complete it as the requireme
nts are impossible :(

DeletedUser18188

I could have missed it but why weren't we told up front that we would not be able to complete the event if we did not have a graveyard to sell for an old graveyard? You dead end at quest 21. Or at least give people who don't have a graveyard the ability to get one during the event. Looks like I just wasted my time.

Ylisaveta

I could have missed it but why weren't we told up front that we would not be able to complete the event if we did not have a graveyard to sell for an old graveyard? You dead end at quest 21. Or at least give people who don't have a graveyard the ability to get one during the event. Looks like I just wasted my time.

No, not at all. I started one of my worlds after the Hallowwen quest last year, and did not have a graveyard. I have one now :)

Quest #21 for people without a graveyard is to build a cultural building of any age. Quest #22 is to delete for space, and then you get the graveyard in your inventory when you complete it.

DeletedUser18188

No, not at all. I started one of my worlds after the Hallowwen quest last year, and did not have a graveyard. I have one now :)

Quest #21 for people without a graveyard is to build a cultural building of any age. Quest #22 is to delete for space, and then you get the graveyard in your inventory when you complete it.

You are right. I missed it. Thanks

DeletedUser24869

I have done this without success

DeletedUser

The last two worlds I have tried to delete a building for space I received no credit for it on the quest - did not have that problem last night. After re-reading the clue though I figured out my problem - it has to be a building from the same age you are in .... I had overlooked that and yes it can be anything just like before.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27315

i have had to give up this quest. got to level 10 but cannot complete it as the requireme
nts are impossible :(
I cannot believe that on the TENTH quest I have to give up because I don't want to enter a new age. They could have at least kept this one until the end so I could have gotten more out of this event. grrrrr

DeletedUser8420

I cannot believe that on the TENTH quest I have to give up because I don't want to enter a new age. They could have at least kept this one until the end so I could have gotten more out of this event. grrrrr

Why give up? If you need to do tech tree, then go back to previous ages and look for one that you did not complete before. You can do that and satisfy the quest requirement.

I have had several not completed and have went back to complete an event. For those coming up you might want to consider leaving a tech tree item open just for this reason, many times there is a line on the tech tree that leads to a dead end and you don't need it to get to the new age. Those last ones you can leave undone just for these events.

DeletedUser27284

Why give up? If you need to do tech tree, then go back to previous ages and look for one that you did not complete before. You can do that and satisfy the quest requirement.

I have had several not completed and have went back to complete an event. For those coming up you might want to consider leaving a tech tree item open just for this reason, many times there is a line on the tech tree that leads to a dead end and you don't need it to get to the new age. Those last ones you can leave undone just for these events.

because i have done that many times and now the only one i haven't done is the one that requires 600 diamonds and this game is not worth spending £8 just to do a quest!

DeletedUser11180

I think it is best to learn from the rigs they post at us with the scout and research or even take over province. But if it won't changed and I just keep getting rigged out of events, that is fine, I will move on to better gaming experiences. No need to be forced to game my game how I know won't help me. I was even told that it was my own fault I played the game, beating a bunch of the continent map. That type of talk is crap. I ran to get some expands and so on. But now see the rig and the fact theres way too many events going on lately, is that not rigged? Adding the scout, research and take over province is for sure rigged. Not all care to jump into the rigged gaming. I don't. But I was also told events aren't forced but a choice, I said ok, I would like to choose to do the event. Wipe out your rigged crap, make more choices to finish the quests. (Pretty much what I said.) But they are more and more forcing us to get to their rigged age. With more and more rigged up bonuses in the continent map. I have ok bonuses and for sure the rig is serious. When the bonuses were added EVERYONE should have had to redo the whole map. Just one more rig and you can have fun with this nonsense all your owns, I am tired of rigged nonsense. STOP ADDING THE SCOUT AND TAKE OVER PROVINCE. Tired of the rig.

DeletedUser27315

There should be other choices for these events that have scout and take over province. This is now 4 events in a row that I have been stuck on the scout part because I can't scout, too far in the continent map. As well I am not in a ballz to the wall maxed out guild, so it is nearly impossible to get the goods to take over the province to then scout another and then somehow take over another province. Maybe a pay coins or supplies, forge points. Something, because this is becoming nonsense.
I totally agree. I paid 50 diamonds to speed up a 2 day scouting process just to find out that I can't finish the quests because I have to enter Prog Age if I do No. 10. Someone suggested I "go back and finish one I hadn't." Well, guess what, genius, I have finished all of them. Some of us do that.

DeletedUser27284

I totally agree. I paid 50 diamonds to speed up a 2 day scouting process just to find out that I can't finish the quests because I have to enter Prog Age if I do No. 10. Someone suggested I "go back and finish one I hadn't." Well, guess what, genius, I have finished all of them. Some of us do that.

even if you don't want to finish all tech's, the quests force you to complete them. developers are constantly pushing us forward. not giving us much time to spend in each age. i have only been playing a few weeks and already i'm being pushed into high middle ages. i don't want to go yet!

Chaskamn

I may be stuck.... I have traded for the BA goods- and yes many at unfair prices, but my newly acquired goods are not being recognized by the quest!!! Do I have to actually produce each good???? This happened on two worlds....

DeletedUser8152

I may be stuck.... I have traded for the BA goods- and yes many at unfair prices, but my newly acquired goods are not being recognized by the quest!!! Do I have to actually produce each good???? This happened on two worlds....
No, trades should certainly work. You can try refreshing the game, sometimes that is required when something is stuck. Otherwise you can contact support in game and ask them to check on it. It is easy to make a mistake in this kind of thing.

It is actually a bit easier if you post the trades, then you have a record in your event history showing what you got.

DeletedUser8420

WOW I thought the Jack o'Lantern Chapel would be at least as large as the urban tree, but so small you cant see it. I thought it would be cool next to the mad scientist lab but you can't see it ....it is ridiculously tiny.

DeletedUser27332

I'm at quest 14 and have hundreds of Bronze age goods in my inventory how do I get credited so I can finish this section?

DeletedUser3679

I'm at quest 14 and have hundreds of Bronze age goods in my inventory how do I get credited so I can finish this section?

Most likely the easiest way would be to trade. Since you have the goods, why not post all five trades in a circle (so you will end up with the same things you started with)? Plenty of others looking for the same thing, so likely your trades will be picked up pretty fast.

DeletedUser13535

100% impossible.
I'm in AA and I'm on the tech tree quest.

Except to research a tech, I need 260 promethium which I can't get by using gems to rush like I can with the "scout a province for 2 damned days". My boat returns in a day and will net me 58 promethium, so I need at least 5 days to cough up the goods for this tech tree.

Please STOP hurting those in advanced ages!
I'm glad we finally got "Research a tech or invest 25 FP in GB" but there's still work to do to make this stuff even remotely completable.