• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event 2019 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

qaccy

Yeah, I had absolutely no problem maxing out the Asylum with no diamonds used at all. In fact, not only did I max out the Asylum, I now have a level 1 Asylum that's probably going to sit in my inventory until at least the next Halloween event because I don't have any upgrades for it. If you did all the available quests and didn't max out the Asylum, ask yourself the following:

1. How many of the daily login bonuses did you collect?
2. How many candies did you collect from incidents?
3. How did you go about using your tools?

I didn't even complete the librarian reward before getting all the needed Asylum upgrades, so those tools weren't needed by me. I did have someone in my guild who also was unable to max theirs out, and upon asking them for more information, they mentioned that they misunderstood part of the event and had been not only uncovering, but CLEARING every cobweb because they had thought there may be 'hidden' prizes beneath some of them. Beyond something like that, this event was more than fair with providing enough opportunity to neatly finish upgrading the Asylum to its maximum.

DeletedUser41431

Anyone knows in which thread they announced the holloween competition winners?

DeletedUser43273

You will be able to work on solving all the Librarian and Death Druid’s quests until the 5th of November. Good Luck!

Should you have any comments or questions, please let us know! We're looking forward for your feedback here :)

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team
are there any opportunities to upgrade the asylum now that the event is over?

Super Catanian

are there any opportunities to upgrade the asylum now that the event is over?
Your best bet would be to either wait until it appears in the Antiques Dealer, or until the next Halloween Event.
But, who knows? You might get it in an offer costing Diamonds to purchase. Either yesterday or the day before that, I got a sale for a Piazza Mask Vendor (or perhaps it was a Selection Kit; I don't remember) for a couple hundred Diamonds. You still might have a sliver of a chance.