• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event 2019 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser29726

well virgo has highly limited charges - so it really doesn't enter the discussion for just how far you can go - it's at most a few more fights. People discussing fighting against 1700% boost are wondering if they can do hundreds.

barra370804

SWEET!

Dark Doorway as the Daily Special on the day we earn 830 (30 + 50 + 750) Candy?

fJawesome.

Time for some serious Library Cleaning.

Thank you INNO!
I agree, I got One dark doorway and 2 golden books
among other unnamed rewards

DeletedUser41583

I don't get the point of incident quest. We have no control over the spawning of incidents and it punishes players who actively pick them up.

DeletedUser40996

I don't get the point of incident quest. We have no control over the spawning of incidents and it punishes players who actively pick them up.

Not entirely true . They reset at a specific time each day and you should be able to collect them then .

barra370804

I'm specifically only talking about incident quest. Alternatives are irrelevant.
The alternatives are certainly not irrelevant. If you don't want to pick up incidents, then do the alternative! (usually AD I think)

There is no point in fussing about it. Those quests are easy, they just may take awhile. But chill! You still have 12 and 1/2 days left!

mamboking053

They're trying to add more variety to the quests. When you think about it, it's not any more trivial than any other quest once you've progressed to a certain point in the game. Kinda like Dragons in Skyrim. Past a certain point...hah.

DeletedUser41583

Not entirely true . They reset at a specific time each day and you should be able to collect them then .
Please share your source for incident reset time and tell me at what specific time it resets with timezone. Also, whatever this reset time is, can you change it?

Graviton

Again, I'm not talking about alternatives. You're trying to imply incident quest is perfect because there are alternatives, which is a non sequitur.

You claimed you're being punished somehow, which is a bit hysterical, and then you refuse to consider that alternatives are offered. I'm confused.

The options as I see them:

1. Don't collect your incidents until you have a quest for them. You might miss out on some free candies, but then again you might not.
2. Collect your incidents without regard to the quests. You take a chance of having to let a quest sit uncompleted overnight until new incidents spawn. But that risk can be alleviated by:
3. Make note of which book(s) give you incident quests and plan accordingly.
4. Do the alternate quest.

In any case there is no punishment going on.

ODragon

Is anyone else struggling with the supply demands on a new world?
Yes, definitely. My newest IA world has a lot of problems although, it is goods for all of the negotiating in these quests more than supplies but ymmv. The infinite nature of these quests really can suck resources dry.

RazorbackPirate

I was thinking that the Library Books would be a great place to give Random Rewards. Instead of every reward giving 5 candies, they could have two rewards give 10 candies, then the others give Random Rewards. Each of these quests would be boosted by CF and have the possibility of paying diamonds.

Random Rewards is something I miss about the old Historical Questlines, the Library Books could be a great way to add them back to an event. You'd still get the same number of candies per book, with the added extra of Random Rewards. Similar to RQs, once a quest has paid diamonds, the quest would then give medals. This would cover doing multiple books, you'd get diamonds once per quest, per book.

DeletedUser26120

The end. If you have a problem with someone take it to a staff member or resolve it over PM. Anyone else attacking, trolling, etc after this will be sanctioned.

This is a game, a community game, and if we can't get along and don't have anything nice to say we'd appreciate you keeping it to yourselves.

Edit: Deleted a bunch of posts, some were innocent but included quotes from other deleted posts. Just cleaned house here - if you want to repost an opinion do so but please keep other players out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26120

I left some of the original posts up and:

In any case there is no punishment going on.
He's right. Incidents will actually stack until you collect them. Sometimes I've been gone more than a day and I will collect one incident, then another will pop right up in its' place.

I'm sure there's some upper limit to how far they will stack but it is possible to get more than what actually shows on the map - and they are not missable as long as you get them within a reasonable timeframe.

DeletedUser41583

I left some of the original posts up and:

He's right. Incidents will actually stack until you collect them. Sometimes I've been gone more than a day and I will collect one incident, then another will pop right up in its' place.

I'm sure there's some upper limit to how far they will stack but it is possible to get more than what actually shows on the map - and they are not missable as long as you get them within a reasonable timeframe.
You're not getting punished when you collect incidents after more than a day. Here's my question to you or any developer of this game: Are we supposed to collect incidents less often than pre-incident quest?
A bonus question: What kind of motivation do you think incident quest sets?

DeletedUser28147

Has anybody here gotten more than 5 upgrades, without diamonds, for the AA yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26120

I've been informed incidents last 24 hours from the time they show up, so that's the upper limit.

Here's my question to you or any developer of this game: Are we supposed to collect incidents less often than pre-incident quest?
A bonus question: What kind of motivation do you think incident quest sets?
I'm just a volunteer moderator, the devs get updated regularly on what's going on around here.

As a player, I'd answer your question with "collect them less if you want to finish quests faster"

If they are candies, they will still be candies when you pick them up. If you're concerned about missing out then simple answer would be to collect all before your final log off for the day, and it shouldn't take long for fresh ones to pop up on your next login after waking up.

Players on Beta requested new quests and it's been a long time since I've seen them add things other than the standard battles, productions, etc. Again, as a player, I'm thrilled they are giving us options and variety.

It may not be what everyone wants, and that's why the quests also offer alternatives. I am not sure exactly what the problem here is?

I'm sorry if you dislike them, but a lot of people like them. I may dislike colosseum GB but that doesn't mean I'm going to sit here and demand they remove it from the game or change how it works.

If you enjoy the game, then great! But if this one thing is such an annoyance to you then why not find another game or make your own?

Once more, that's my opinion as a player. I can understand wanting to finish quests quickly but a big part of FoE is planning ahead - especially with the events. There are wiki/wikia pages with all the quest conditions posted well in advance.