• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event 2020 Feedback

Aloysius the Wise

I don't know if this has been asked before, but here it goes anyway. I the Halloween Event- there are what looks like trunks and suitcases in the grid. Do they contain awards/prizes? Is there a way to open them?

85gt

All I know is this event is slowing gameplay, if you want our money fix it, real tired of you money grabbers not caring about gameplay as long as you get your dollar

CDmark

quick question anyone know if the asylum kit is coming to the antiques dealer? I will search here but maybe someone knows. Makes a difference how I approach the second time it appears. Oh, I read somewhere someone went all out with quests day 1, I did the same. I didnt have time to post here why. For future reference, in this type of event, with the extra questlines, you need time to do them, efficiently. all those extra tickets go to getting more chances at the second time it is offered. I was too busy questing and completely forgot to post it here, may have helped some that like the Asylum which I think is a very nice building.

Vatara

Okay so, 36 of the daily quests done, a huge bunch of tickets used, I have had 6 of one bear, 10 of another, 4 of the third, and 1 doll....so far there has been no sign of any dolls, other then the 1 singular. There might be a minor balancing issue to the release of the dolls.

Jern2017

So far, I'm enjoying the event. Love the mini game, music and the overall theme. I was already able to get one fully upgraded House of Horrors without spending any Diamonds, which was quite surprising. I'm saving the tools for the Sentinel Outpost upgrade kits on my main world and WW Shrink Kits on my Diamond farm.

Okay so, 36 of the daily quests done, a huge bunch of tickets used, I have had 6 of one bear, 10 of another, 4 of the third, and 1 doll....so far there has been no sign of any dolls, other then the 1 singular. There might be a minor balancing issue to the release of the dolls.

I agree, and got you beat. I have 4 Kevins, 9 Hugsalot, 7 Steves, 6 Tickles and ONE Trixiebell. The bears are a WHOLE lot easier to get than the dolls or monkey. I understand that they are probably supposed to be harder to get, but 20x harder? Maybe 2 or 3 or even 5 to 1 might be a bit more reasonable. With only about 1000 tickets left to get, I doubt I'll find the other two dolls and the monkey, especially if they are completely random. Getting all the toys was one of my major goals for the event. Got the building I wanted finished days ago. Color me disappointed. I like the event overall, though.

DeletedUser

22K Diamonds and no Monkey , I am not impressed at all. That's not random chance when the sample size is that big. 68 other dolls , Inno make it fair. Every bulb except 1 taken , used Mathcad to maximize the lights usage and no cloud left with something hidden . 125 frames should trigger an automatic Monkey. Players like me are your bottom line. That's 210$ CAD spent on the event for those doing the math. To clarify frame , one complete shift to the left of all boxes. The programming is easy and only needs a called function after a set number of tries. Compare the current states of each item to a zero (not a nul return on the function but a zero value) , if zero make it one and then compare the next item's value. This would protect your bottom line (this really #$@% me off btw) and it would keep the game fair for all but ensure that a sustained effort does not go unrewarded.

Don't do this for any other RNG involved classes just the event item counter. I work with encryption envelopes at work and if that ever was flagged and sent to me to review on any security related random seed then I would not send a subordinate , I would personally fire you lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vatara

As an update 3 days later, haven't stopped doing the dailies, used up all my bears except I think 2 that are still in progress...I have turned in the 395 tickets in 2-3 times, and have still only received 1 Anabella, no other dolls, no monkey period.

gianteagle

yeah. i kept getting all but one or two in large numbers but cannot finish all toys cuz I cant freaking get them

I only played day 1 and didn’t use diamonds and have them all except Betty Lou. Been sitting on all my tickets waiting for the second day the Asylum comes back. Was day 10 in beta so I would think it would be any day now.

Any challenge must have a purpose. If the purpose is more activity (as the prize for the completion of the toys based event is more lamps and not a direct prize), whats the point in making the toys drop at different rates instead of the same %. There is already a luck factor there.

CommanderCool1234

I have 3,000 tickets in my main world do you think that will be enough to get 4 AA kits? The first day I got 5 with only 1,000 tickets, but lately it has been harder to get the dailly's.