• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event 2020 Feedback

I have 3,000 tickets in my main world do you think that will be enough to get 4 AA kits? The first day I got 5 with only 1,000 tickets, but lately it has been harder to get the dailly's.
For what it’s worth, I’m going to try and get 4 more AA kits and I’m going to have about 1600 tickets if the AA comes back tomorrow. I also need one more medium rareish level doll to get the boost for having all the doll quests, so I’m hoping I can get that, plus my tickets, will be enough to get 4 more AA kits.

Why is there such a low spawn rate for pumpkins ? The % to win a DS is already low so why is the spawn rate so low as well ? Im literally 1 upgrade short from a full Asylum. I dont expect to get 10 full asylums, but 1 would have been nice.

Last edited:

Warren thy Great

Why in the last days of the event is it only allowing one 50-ticket quest per day? I’m at 46/51 but am now blocked from making multiple steps per day towards finishing.

Why is there such a low spawn rate for pumpkins ? The % to win a DS is already low so why is the spawn rate so low as well ? Im literally 1 upgrade short from a full Asylum. I dont expect to get 10 full asylums, but 1 would have been nice.
It looks like I’m going to finish one upgrade short as well. Hoping the AA goes to the auction house soon and I can get the final upgrade that way.

Just An Observer

Today was it for seeing the Abandoned Asylum show up again. Using the strategy of saving everything until a desired item was up as the daily prize worked out very well. I had scored 4 pieces on Day 1 and got the other 5 today with plenty of Candles, Flashlights and Lanterns left over. As for the rest of the rewards, not too shabby! Even the junque for the AD counts as good since once those items are sold, I can get other items that are really desired. Lots of coins, supplies and FP's came pouring in along with some Medals. Toss in having a House Of The Wolf when I am ready to place it to see me happy with the Hallowe'en special event.

May everyone have good luck with getting their shopping list filled too.

It looks like I’m going to finish one upgrade short as well. Hoping the AA goes to the auction house soon and I can get the final upgrade that way.

Just got my last upgrade. Had to squeeze water out of a rock to get it but thankfully i got it.

UP ONLINE

Halloween Event, "Mysterious Fog" Quest. The current one that I have requires in addition to a cultural building, to "Buy 5 Forge Points" .
Is there another way in the game to buy FP other that with Diamonds or real world money?
need good Residential buildings to Produce a good amount of coins to buy FP
If you are just starting out join a big # of people in a guild and aid them and leave guild and find another to gain coins + prints

CommanderCool1234

I just spent 250 tickets and got the rest of the 4 AA kits I needed, and the first day I only spent 500 to get 5 AA kits. I feel bad for everyone who is not as lucky as I am.

Savvy187

I just spent 250 tickets and got the rest of the 4 AA kits I needed, and the first day I only spent 500 to get 5 AA kits. I feel bad for everyone who is not as lucky as I am.
I m not too worried about it, in a way it's a plus as I will always remember this any time it occurs to me to spend money on the game, lol.

DeletedUser

I m not too worried about it, in a way it's a plus as I will always remember this any time it occurs to me to spend money on the game, lol.

About 4000 tickets here and there is nothing all over FoE but how stingy this event has been. They will address this after the sales records come in for the next event I assure you.

About 4000 tickets here and there is nothing all over FoE but how stingy this event has been. They will address this after the sales records come in for the next event I assure you.

It might be just me but it seem there are waaay to few pumpkins this year while the DS% stayed the same.

Cennyan

There's a major concern when using diamonds in this event for the HoH. You get 1 L1 HoH during the quest line and then you only get 1 L1 HoH for every full cycle of grand prizes. You get 3 upgrade kits from the quests, and there are 8 upgrade kits in each full cycle of Grand Prizes. It takes 1 L1 HoH and 6 upgrade kits for every maxxed out building. That means when the event is over, if you've spent diamonds, you're going to have enough upgrade kits to level another HoH without having the ability to get another L1 HoH. And it get's worse the more HoH's you build. So if you have 8 HoH's built, you're going to have 12 upgrade kits (enough for two more HoH's) by the end of the event, and no way to get L1 HoH's as the quest kits don't give the option for both. Am I missing something or are those of us who spent diamonds on this event left in a situation where we have more upgrade kits than is possible to build main buildings?

4500 tickets for only 7AA upgrade kits. The doll stuff was a waste in this event. Poor gameplay setup. Setting up different fall rates for the 1st and 2nd rows screwed this. Shame it could have been such a interesting feature even with its small rewards without assuring a daily prize. 1 small mistake screwed this. Didnt they really get this feedback in Beta?

Last edited:

Algona

gg INNO.

Ya finally got me to cave in. First Event I've spent a serious quantity of Diamonds. (Spend money? Dear Lord, no. Some of the 35K Diamonds I stashed from GE.)

I had a pretty easy time with this Event. 3 ciries, finished Dolls in 2, Asylums in 2, dropped wolfhouse in all three all without spending Diamonds.

In Rugnir I had a lot of tools left. Bored and decided to do doll quests today and realized that I could get a second wolfhouse with a reasonable amount of Diamonds. Bought 1000 Tickets today (mised 4 RKs) and with the amount I'll grind from more Dolls (grinfing dolls? ewwww...) and the last four days of the Event should get there.

Nice trick INNO. Leaving me with just enough potential to grab that second wolfhouse lured me in. I wonder if many other folks got hooked as well?