• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event 2022 Feedback

Sharmon the Impaler

There was house of horrors selection kit, abandoned asylum selection kit, and stage of ages. What else could you possibly want? lol

Sentinel Outpost should still be coming up as well, there's another good one.
I had the SoA and WP kits , WP kits I got 3 of them and SoA I switched and landed on Watchfires. I never got HoH and switched all dailies.

Dursland

Horror Circus yesterday, Abanonded Asylum today. Educated guess would be House of Horrors kit tomorrow then Sentinel Outpost the next day. Not sure about the last prize.

Dursland

I just got HoH yesterday , Abandoned Asylum is not efficient enough but SOs are always wanted.
Nice. I did want House of Wolf myself but once I realized SoA was going to be in the event I went for that instead. It's a good thing too because I only won 4 of them. Wouldn't have gotten enough upgrades for House of Wolf.

I was doing the math on stickers, specials, and jokers. If HoH is next special then Outpost then that's perfect because I can use a joker today, then hunt for Outpost when it comes up - uncover a sticker. Wait until daily challenge at 8am to get last joker piece, then use a joker. Then at midnight use the uncovered sticker, and hunt for more Outposts while extra stickers will turn into tickets.

Couldn't plan it out any better. Let's hope the specials play out right.

xivarmy

The two worlds I'm more or less caught up:

Dilmun, still missing betty lou for the first set. where are you?
Carthage, completed the toy set *5* times, and 1 toy away from a 6th (coincidentally, also betty lou)

MKPapa

Why would SoA be considered more efficient than HoW or AA?
HoW is smaller and provides almost twice the military boost (and the defense boost is harder to get than the attack one).
And for AA both military boost and fp per square are better than for SoA.

Sharmon the Impaler

HoW is smaller and provides almost twice the military boost (and the defense boost is harder to get than the attack one).
Definitely , it's not as efficient. HoW gets 30 (15/15 each) attack points in SAJM on 12 squares , it is a beast for fighters. SoA is good but not even close with 19 attacks on 16 squares. Goods and FP can be made up in GBG in minutes so I am not counting this,

Dursland

I never said it was, I just knew I could get multiple SoA instead of 1 HoH. And as I pointed out, I'm glad I didn't go for the HoH because I wouldn't have won enough upgrades for it.

tbone19688

I was looking at the Tarot building number and it seems the number required is to high @12 or there should g=have been one more upgrade at 380 bulbs.

Dursland

I was looking at the Tarot building number and it seems the number required is to high @12 or there should g=have been one more upgrade at 380 bulbs.
You get 2 upgrades for finishing the calendar. I think they accounted for those when sorting out the lightbulb prizes.

Graviton

After failing to get a fully-upgraded bldg for free in the last event for the first time in several years, it looks like Inno made some adjustments. I'll easily have a full Tarot building for free in this event, and in most of my cities I'll have an extra Level 1 and even an extra upgrade or two. I'm certain they changed the frequency of the toy drops, as I completed several sets in each city, which had never happened in prior Halloween events.

Dursland

Add an option to swap dailies a second time for diamonds. Currently sitting on 4k tickets due to swapping into tactician tower/upgrade over and over again
Good items have been up as daily special (especially recently), how come you didn't go for any of them?

Horror Circus and Abandoned Asylum both showed up twice, which means House of Horrors is due to pop up again. Maybe you can go for that?

Regardless, I like your idea of swapping out dailies for diamonds. I probably wouldn't use it but it makes sense to have it, in line with what else you can do for diamonds in events.

Dursland

This was a good event. 10 dailies won, fully upgraded caravan, and calendar completed all without spending diamonds.

Did end up missing 2 toys so couldn't finish that but the rewards were minor so no biggie.

Edit: Called it, HoH up today. I swapped prizes and got reno kit. Won one with what was left of my tickets, and picked up a one-up kit from grand prizes. Great last day!

Last edited:

ScreamingZiva

9 days since there was a worthwhile daily special to try for, just 7 more days of nothing to go for in this event, lol.
You have to get lucky and swap to it but I wouldn't say there is "nothing" to go for:

1668607492895.png

That's one of the highest prices I've seen in the Antiques Dealer Exchange.