• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event won't move past Step 30

I hit Step 30 of this event, and since then I've completed at least 10 other Quests, but my Count hasn't moved past 30 (I should be seeing the number progressing towards 40). Am I missing something here?

I'm talking about the Event challenges where you earn tickets. I've completed at least 10 of them since I finished 30 and received 1200 tickets. I'll try getting a screenshot off the app on my phone

Emberguard

See where it says (2/5)? That’s a doll quest. It’s a series of side quests in addition to the main quests.

Vatara

Main quest will always give 50 tickets, not 5. After a specific point they will only be available once every 24 hrs.

Oh, OK. I was wondering why that toy optional thing kept telling me I hadn't finished whatever quest for which toy. So if I'm only at 30, why am I getting so many of these 'doll quests' and so few of the main quests? Seems to me I'd be getting more until I hit this 41 mark you're talking about.

Emberguard

Oh, OK. I was wondering why that toy optional thing kept telling me I hadn't finished whatever quest for which toy. So if I'm only at 30, why am I getting so many of these 'doll quests' and so few of the main quests? Seems to me I'd be getting more until I hit this 41 mark you're talking about.
Scroll down
1603803160120.png

DeletedUser

So I just played an event where I won 50 tickets for winning 8 battles in the Expedition, collected, and my count still says 30 of 40.

You may be looking at the log in reward which jumps to 50 at a certain level in this event. Make sure that you have no other 50 ticket quest by scrolling carefully from top to bottom