• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event

DeletedUser23427

What is going to be in the new halloween event? What are the quests? What are the rewards?

DeletedUser10517

What is going to be in the new halloween event? What are the quests? What are the rewards?

The quests are things like.....
1. Boo! Decorate or Die (you have to build 5 decorations)

There are several of them.

The prize last year was a Haunted House and a Graveyard. If you already had the Graveyard, you could trade it in for the next size up.......dont know if they will do anything with Haunted Houses.

DeletedUser19201

Beta ???

How can I play the Halloween quest in Beta? Where do I find the Beta link to play?

DeletedUser2223

I wish to get the graveyard.
It is the only culture building in the game that I desire.
I only desire it for awesomeness.

DeletedUser23416

What is the second day answer? Smile or Guile?

What is the second day answer? Smile or Guile?

The quests are things like.....
1. Boo! Decorate or Die (you have to build 5 decorations)

There are several of them.

The prize last year was a Haunted House and a Graveyard. If you already had the Graveyard, you could trade it in for the next size up.......dont know if they will do anything with Haunted Houses.

DeletedUser22917

Halloween Quest Day 3 - Build or be gone! Build a 5X4 or 4x5 Production Bldg. Can a Great Building ( COA 4 x 6) be used for this step of the quest?

DeletedUser

Where do I get the graveyard? There isn't one in my "decorations"?

- - - Updated - - -

Where do I get the graveyard? There isn't one in my "decorations"?

Is an ebony woodwork a "Production Building"? I just built one about an hour ago!! :-(

DeletedUser3679

Halloween Quest Day 3 - Build or be gone! Build a 5X4 or 4x5 Production Bldg. Can a Great Building ( COA 4 x 6) be used for this step of the quest?

LOL, if it could, the quest would say 'or 4x6.' This is an easy quest. Remember all buildings, production and so forth can be done with stone or bronze age stuff (otherwise, players in those ages wouldn't be able to participate in the event).

And to answer russ the raider, if you don't have one, you will get one at the end of the event. These are 'special' buildings, not available through the build menu.

DeletedUser8796

i know this may be a controversial item but id like gravestones as a deco just a neat idea imo prob worthy of a special event item from Halloween event a 1x1 preferably

DeletedUser20367

How do we build a 4x5 or 5x4 building in EMA???

You can always build a building that is an older Age than the one that you are in. I put up spearfighter barracks & trees all the time to satisfy quests. Sometimes a quest will ask for a building (or troop) of your current Age but if it doesn't specify that then any Age will work.

DeletedUser23145

im in EMA & i just replaced my fruit farm to satisfy the quest. Very much worth it!