• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event

DeletedUser3485

Actually KurokoCrow, you can polish cultural buildings. Honestly, some people should think before they reply and make smart comments when they don't know what they are talking about.

DeletedUser23387

SPOILER ALERT

Here is a list of the steps in this quest I got from a friend. So far it has been accurate. It may help you plan your moves.

HALOWEEN EVENT INFORMATION :
The grand prize is a Mad Scientist Lab.

1. Decorate or die - Build 5 decorations // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
2. Smile or guile - Polish 3 Players buildings/monuments // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
3. Build or Begone - Build a 5x4 or 4x5 building (Goat or Fruit Farm cheapest) // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
4. Produce or Perish - finish a 15 minute supply production 15 times // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
5. Seize or Science - Plunder 3 buildings or research /unlock a technology // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
6. Land or Loser - Acquire/conquer a province. // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
7. Explore or Extinction - Scout a province. // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
8. Construct or Constrict - Build 1 item from each category from the build menu. eg: 1 house, 1 supply, 1 goods,
1 cultural, 1 decoration, 1 military, & 1 road.
Any age. // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
9. Acquire or Anhialation - Acquire 1 sector without fighting. // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
10. Spend or Spare - Spend 24 FPs // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs - both lines will fill in to 7 then spend up to 24.
11. Riddle or Remorse - Build a Pottery building// Think it through - Spend 7 FPs or - delete the one you have and rebuild it.
12. Sneak or Peek - Infiltrate 1 sector // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
13. Delete or Doom - Delete a light military unit (any age) // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
14. Sell or Sorrow - Delete three items of current age // Think it through - Spend 7 FP

I've completed the List as far as the last item. # 14 states to delete 3 items from the current age eg: EMA - delete 3 buildings, army items, etc. from the EMA only. Am I correct? I passed it by following another similar list that says "delete your graveyard", which I did cause you win it back at the end of the Quest. Had I known the "three items" were another option, I'd saved the graveyard and eventually have 2 of them in the end. I'll supplement the above list with the items from 'my' list as comparison.

DeletedUser13866

Lilith when you go to the army management tab (you know where that is? Lower left of the game window, tab looks sort-of like a skull or an army helmet maybe) if you hover over the army units you have, you'll see a popup box that describes the unit - light, artillery, heavy, fast, etc.

Bronze Age is Spearfighter, Iron Age is Soldier, EMA is Mercenary, HMA is Berserkers .. I'm not sure what age you're in.
doesn't matter which age your in, spearfighter still works

DeletedUser13409

Future Era and last Halloween quest

Question:

If you just reached Future Era, trying to complete last Halloween quest, and do not have a graveyard; what are the options? There are no roads of that era available to delete and the first available buildings are all production buildings that require enough FPs to build that you may not make the 11/11 deadline. The only recourse I see is to spend diamonds and purchase the Lichen Lamp then delete it 3 times. Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated.

DeletedUser

I need some help! I can not understand what should I delete the last task? Delete houses, production, soldiers, but no progress.

DeletedUser

I am in Industrial age in one world and have tried deleting/selling decorations and production buildings with no luck. In another world I am Progressive Age and the decorations worked. Any suggestions?

DeletedUser

Thanks for the advice! Path does not work, decorations too. I went all buildig menu deleted Items, but no and no progres! I'm curious what will be the solution ???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8428

Path is not a road of your CURRENT age unless you're still in BRONZE age. Decos are not buildings. It has to be road of your current age or buildings of your current age ... that's a barracks, a production building, a goods building, a residence.

- - - Updated - - -

I am in Industrial age in one world and have tried deleting/selling decorations and production buildings with no luck. In another world I am Progressive Age and the decorations worked. Any suggestions?
Decos are not buildings.

DeletedUser9195

Not impressed

I've completed the List as far as the last item. # 14 states to delete 3 items from the current age eg: EMA - delete 3 buildings, army items, etc. from the EMA only. Am I correct? I passed it by following another similar list that says "delete your graveyard", which I did cause you win it back at the end of the Quest. Had I known the "three items" were another option, I'd saved the graveyard and eventually have 2 of them in the end. I'll supplement the above list with the items from 'my' list as comparison.

I did this. I deleted my graveyard and it did not work, the quest still remains there unaltered. Now I am without graveyard. Not impressed.
I tried deleting 3 decos in my current age - again, this did not work - again, these are not buildings.

DeletedUser

Path is not a road of your CURRENT age unless you're still in BRONZE age. Decos are not buildings. It has to be road of your current age or buildings of your current age ... that's a barracks, a production building, a goods building, a residence.

- - - Updated - - -

Decos are not buildings.

I know that is why I also tried a production building and that did not work either in the Industrial Age.[/QUOTE]

DeletedUser8428

Well how dumb is that? Every other event I've ever been in, they're really specific ... buildings means buildings ... but based on what I've read here, I just tried deleting a deco and it was counted by the quest as deleting a building!

Sorry about that folks looks like deleting decos works.

Graviton

I did this. I deleted my graveyard and it did not work, the quest still remains there unaltered. Now I am without graveyard. Not impressed.
I tried deleting 3 decos in my current age - again, this did not work - again, these are not buildings.

I'ts not working for me either, although I haven't tried to delete anything but houses. Does it require a different kind of building? Or does it have something to do with the daily timer? Maybe it's showing up before it should, and nothing will count before midnight tonight.

-EDIT The spent FPs are counting, so I don't know what's going on.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well how dumb is that? Every other event I've ever been in, they're really specific ... buildings means buildings ... but based on what I've read here, I just tried deleting a deco and it was counted by the quest as deleting a building!

Sorry about that folks looks like deleting decos works.

They don't seem to be working in Industrial Age. Actually nothing is becasue I have tried 3 chemical plants also.

DeletedUser14295

Must be a glitch. I am progressive era and deleted an urban tree (also progressive era) and nothing happened.

DeletedUser

sell stuff from your age that you'll soon discard? Am I supposed to sell off a bunch of random stuff? Please help

DeletedUser14699

Must be a glitch. I am progressive era and deleted an urban tree (also progressive era) and nothing happened.

I am also progressive and I tried 3 decorations, 3 roads and three buildings of my age. Any other suggestions?

DeletedUser

In the final quest, sell stuff from your age that you'd soon discard? Am I supposed to sell off a bunch of random stuff? Please help

:D