• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Feedback

DeletedUser23246

For event 7, do I have begin the quest to scout a new province when day 7 clock starts, or can I start earlier as long as it finishes scouting new province during/after event 7.

It it usually takes almost 2 full days to scout a new province

DeletedUser23852

What do you mean by "stuck"? Isn't today's' quest to take a province?

No matter what I try, I am unable to scout a province let alone take one. I can see a couple of unscouted provinces but nothing allows me to scout Or attack...Hope that helps.

DeletedUser17462

For event 7, do I have begin the quest to scout a new province when day 7 clock starts, or can I start earlier as long as it finishes scouting new province during/after event 7.

It it usually takes almost 2 full days to scout a new province
Even once the scout reaches the new province, it won't count until you actually go to the continent map and see it. Go ahead and send that scout.

DeletedUser23852

Finishing up a tech tree column resolved and my scout is now out. Lotta FPs to do it though

DeletedUser2355

OK, so the prompt when I enter the game says "If you need help solving a riddle, go to the Forum." Mm-hmm. Been here a number of times. Nothing I can see about help solving a riddle. Can't see anything in the Forum that looks like help.

The riddles and solutions are being posted here as they come up. Did I misunderstand your question?

DeletedUser7289

billnash, did you read any of the past 10 pages of this post? Because it's got a lot of people helping answer players questions about the event. If you need 'help' with a quest, post it here. That doesn't mean you'll like the answer, but it will be 'help'.

DeletedUser18687

The Wiki information mentions the "Legendary Graveyard" needs to be connected to a road, do the old and ancient graveyards also need to be connected to a road?

DeletedUser24008

Can I build an older graveyard so that I have a better one to trade in for the up grade?

DeletedUser

- - - Updated - -

Having trouble cracking today's riddle: Sleeves Up! Mollycoddle! Roll up your sleeves and get on with it! Producing 15 times 15 is what I see fit. Produce or perish! x/15 Think it through! x/7

I collected all my products and supplies, and reset them all, and I didn't score anything. Help?

15.......15 minute tasks

DeletedUser

I'm trying to plan ahead and have space available in my city to build for quest 8. (Construct or Constrict - Build 1 item from each category from the build menu. Any age.) However I've run into a problem. I can build something from every category with no problem, EXCEPT for an Expansion Square. Do we know if an Expansion Square will be required? To get my next expansion square via research I will need another 265 FP's I cannot do that within the time allotted for this Event. The only other way I can get an expansion is to spend real money to buy Diamonds to get a square. So FP expansion is out of reach, as is medal expansion (again I would need over 200 more medals, It took me more than a month to get the last 30 medals). And Diamonds are out of the question. So my question is, am I SOL on this event?

DeletedUser7289

Spacedebris, no, an expansion is not required (which is good, as many of us would be SOL as well).
adimarta, scout a province.

DeletedUser

I have a quest " explore or extinction "anyone can help me.
Here is a list of the steps in this quest I got from a friend. So far it has been accurate. It may help you plan your moves.

HALOWEEN EVENT INFORMATION :
The grand prize is a Mad Scientist Lab.

1. Build 5 decorations // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
2. Smile or guile - Polish 3 Players // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
3. Build or Begone - Build a 5x4 or 4x5 building (Goat or Fruit Farm cheapest) // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
4. Produce or Perish - 15 x 15 min supply productions // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
5. Sieze or Sciene - Plunder 3 or unlock a tech // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
6. Land or Loser - Acquire a province. // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
7. Explore or Extinction - Scout a province. // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
8. Construct or Constrict - Build 1 item from each category from the build menu. Any age. // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
9. Acquire or Anhialation - Acquire 1 sector without fighting. // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
10. Spend or Spare - Spend 24 FPs // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
11. Riddle or Remorse - Build a pottery // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
12. Sneak or Peek - Infiltrate 1 sector // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
13. Delete or Doom - Delete a light unit (any age) // Think it through - Spend 7 FPs
14. Sell or Sorrow - Delete three items of current age // Think it through - Spend 7 FP

Spacedebris, no, an expansion is not required (which is good, as many of us would be SOL as well).
adimarta, scout a province.

Thank you very much. This one had me worried.

DeletedUser23882

thx for ur info pygalgia, what should i do if there is no province to scout for quest 7

DeletedUser16826

Quest No. 6 -- Land or Loser -- Does that require us to acquire 1 whole province, with all of its separate sectors, or acquire just 1 sector within a province? Also, can this accomplished only by "attack" or can we "negotiate"? Thanx.

DeletedUser17462

Quest No. 6 -- Land or Loser -- Does that require us to acquire 1 whole province, with all of its separate sectors, or acquire just 1 sector within a province? Also, can this accomplished only by "attack" or can we "negotiate"? Thanx.
One entire province, and you can attack or negotiate.

DeletedUser10517

thx for ur info pygalgia, what should i do if there is no province to scout for quest 7

If there is no Province to Scout, then you will need to acquire a province to get the scouter to show up......sometimes you might need to take a couple.