• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Feedback

DeletedUser23911

How do you solve and what is the answer for the Me and My Brothers quest for the Halloween event?

DeletedUser8428

How do you solve and what is the answer for the Me and My Brothers quest for the Halloween event?
You're kidding me, right? Did you READ any of the posts before posting this? It's discussed in detail several posts above yours.

DeletedUser23389

Am I the only one that finds it bizarre that the '8 hour' production only nets one forge point?

It'd seem to me it should net a small forge points package, considering the 24 hour production nets you 2 goods from the 5 of your current age...

DeletedUser3556

When you look at it compared to the Bazaar that's slightly larger only giving 2 FP for 24hours, 1 FP per 8 hours is pretty good.

DeletedUser13838

It shouldn't be better at producing fps than 4 SoKs for the same space.

DeletedUser8152

Just a note to everyone: if you have a graveyard in your inventory that you would like to upgrade, be sure to build it in your city BEFORE starting the last Halloween quest.

DeletedUser15539

I'm very happy with the Mad Scientist Lab. I hope it will be offered again in future Halloween Events. It would have been nice if Firewatches and Shrines if Knowledge had been among the random rewards. I can always use more of those.

DeletedUser14175

I cannot see the Mad lab on my iPad but I have it on my PC...
Is this a bug?
Please, advise.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

qaccy

I'm very happy with the Mad Scientist Lab. I hope it will be offered again in future Halloween Events. It would have been nice if Firewatches and Shrines if Knowledge had been among the random rewards. I can always use more of those.

'Random reward' quests will always only offer coin or supplies (small or large amounts), or medals, diamonds, same-age goods, medium FP packs, or a random GB blueprint. They will never reward units, buildings, or anything else. A 'hidden reward' quest on the other hand, is predetermined and can be just about anything but you don't get to see it until the quest is complete (leaving it up to the player to weigh risk vs. potential reward).

This doesn't really relate to the Halloween Event per se, but I hope someone learns something from it all the same :)

DeletedUser23986

It is 3:30 AM on 11/11/15 and the Halloween event has completed Why??? It was to end on 11/11 at 5:00 p.m. EST U.S.A. The following post stated Halloween Event 2015 END TIME I think it is time to retire from the game.
We now have official notice that the Halloween Event for 2015 will end 11/11 at 5:00 p.m. EST U.S.A. (11:00 CET)

MAKE YOUR PLANS ACCORDINGLY. Do NOT leave items until the last minute or assume you have all day. We will be unable to assist anyone after the event ends as our tools do not allow us to open closed events.

If you have any questions, let us know. We hope everyone is enjoying the event!​

DeletedUser10517

Ok Inno....I have members of my guild complaining that the Halloween event has finished early.

What is the point in stating a finish time if you are then going to move the goal posts?

One member would not have bothered rushing through the remaining quests and spending all his coins on forge points had he known he didnt have enough time.

Chocolates and fireguards come to mind!!!

DeletedUser20237

I was basically done was waiting to get to next age, was going to advance to next age this morning and complete event

Snalinif

I was basically done was waiting to get to next age, was going to advance to next age this morning and complete event

This was what I was going to do, but now they closed the event early. They need to reopen this and end the event at the time AS THEY SAID THEY WOULD.

If Inno can't reopen the event, then they need to send me an Old Graveyard that is in the FE (as I was about to go to FE then finish the Halloween quest line.).

Last edited:

DeletedUser8152

IMPORTANT:

There was indeed an error with the Halloween event ending time. If you had an issue with that, please contact support and explain. You can contact support by right-clicking anywhere on the game screen in the browser version, or through the settings tab in the mobile app.

Our apologies for the confusion!

DeletedUser4770

Please accept our apologies. There was an error in the timing of the event. It should have read "5:00 a.m." and not p.m. (IT did read 11:00 CET which is 5:00 a.m. but that's still no excuse.) As a result, if you have an issue, please submit a ticket to Support and we will do our best to assist you. Again, we apologize and will do better for future events.

DeletedUser20237

ok sent a ticket waiting for a reply but should I continue on to the next age before I get a reply (It will cost me alot of FP) also how much info do they need I kept it rather basic. I guess what I'm asking is will I get to finish and get my graveyard and science lab.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20237

I got it thank you very much!!!!! Its the age I'm almost done with but I'm happy!!!!!