• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Hands Off Diamond Farm: GE 64 weekly

Pericles the Lion

this thread is outdated today is 2022 fighting in GE with trio and traz in Iron age is the new meta
Fighting (as you suggest) or Farming makes no difference when it comes to the end result. Either way, the rewards for GE64 are the same (approximately 120 diamonds on average). To each their own.

Stay Rita

Fighting (as you suggest) or Farming makes no difference when it comes to the end result. Either way, the rewards for GE64 are the same (approximately 120 diamonds on average). To each their own.

fighting on auto takes one minute per 8 encounters per world which comes out to 30 min per 8 encounters on all 28 worlds. Using goods increases the time needed. OP listed goods and a more peaceful approach to a GE farm which is wayyyy outdated.

I used 300 SAV goods to build all my trio within the first few months in Iron Age and leveled everything to leveed 10 within 5-6 months giving me 110/110 to auto in GE p[lus whatever buildings I had in my city.

The Lady Redneck

Fighting makes a big difference to me when it comes to my diamond farm, Even though I only have the one, I do not want tp spend a lot of my game time in it. MY main city is where I want to invest my time. Auto battling takes a lot less time than negging. Also having a fighting ability allows me to finish GE faster then quickly do some GBG which also helps towards diamonds. Plus fighting is more fun.

Dursland

lol RIP this guide. Should probably be removed now.

I do GE in 4 worlds and I'm lucky if I get 90 diamonds once per week.

Amiar

lol RIP this guide. Should probably be removed now.

I do GE in 4 worlds and I'm lucky if I get 90 diamonds once per week.
I just came back to the game and was looking at my own guide again! The GE part is probably well outdated, and it seems much more difficult to get fountains from GE now. My WW world is going strong though with like 60 WWs making almost 200-250 diamonds/week

1697141243900.png

Last edited: