• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Hands Off Diamond Farm: GE 64 weekly

Agent327

No offense, but the only thread i found was not really helpful. Just read all 6 pages, there was maybe three or four posts about the topic. Asking about good counts makes more sense here.

It makes sense if the question you ask is clear on what you want. "If you have the setup completed". What setup? This thread is over a year old. Are we now supposed to read all back to see wnat you are takling about? Be clear in your question and you actually might get an answer.

Narkos

Oh right, the last post was 2019. I missread and thought it was 2020. The ignore my question and let this thread die again

Agent327

Oh right, the last post was 2019. I missread and thought it was 2020. The ignore my question and let this thread die again

Still don't get it do you? Formulate the question and ask it in a way that it is clear what you want, you still might get a useful answer.

WinnerGR

@Narkos , @Agent327 is right.

People can help you just not @amiar as he left this forum in May last year.

Formulate your questioned and ask it again in this thread and diamond farming experts can help you.

This is an old thread but do not get me wrong it is a great guide though the OP has left making there not much point asking your question here.

I would ask your question in this thread , starting with:

After reading @amiar 's guide on DFs I ...

I am using it in collaboration with peoples tips in this thread to build up my 2 DFs

Farfle the smelly

This was SUCH an educational thread, not just for diamonds but overall city and tavern growth. Just wanted to thank everyone for their contribution. Should be required reading for all new players. :)

DevaCat

@Narkos , @Agent327 is right.

People can help you just not @amiar as he left this forum in May last year.

Formulate your questioned and ask it again in this thread and diamond farming experts can help you.

This is an old thread but do not get me wrong it is a great guide though the OP has left making there not much point asking your question here.

I would ask your question in this thread , starting with:

After reading @amiar 's guide on DFs I ...

I am using it in collaboration with peoples tips in this thread to build up my 2 DFs
PSA!!! I caution anyone looking for useful information about diamond farming: the first link provided above by WinnerGR here is full of inaccuracies, preposterous exaggerations and downright falsehoods. Unless you want to read someone's brag posts, you won't find much else there.

Stay Rita

update I found a strategy to do all GE 4 on 28 worlds 1-2 hours per day, finish by Thursday, 0 main world, adv a/d (120/120). Pulling in 200-300 diamonds per world making 5600 per week + any extra income from wishing wells. close to 1K WW across all 28 worlds/ INNO hates me ... if you have a main world keep dreaming buddy!

Pericles the Lion

Yummy! 1,792 GE encounters between Tuesday and Thursday not to mention the time needed to farm the goods required to negotiate. All to earn 5600 units of a virtual currency that has no value outside of the game while not having a main world to spend it on. To each their own. Carry on!

Gypsy Grace

update I found a strategy to do all GE 4 on 28 worlds 1-2 hours per day, finish by Thursday, 0 main world, adv a/d (120/120). Pulling in 200-300 diamonds per world making 5600 per week + any extra income from wishing wells. close to 1K WW across all 28 worlds/ INNO hates me ... if you have a main world keep dreaming buddy!
Would you care to share your strategy?

Stay Rita

Yummy! 1,792 GE encounters between Tuesday and Thursday not to mention the time needed to farm the goods required to negotiate. All to earn 5600 units of a virtual currency that has no value outside of the game while not having a main world to spend it on. To each their own. Carry on!

Who said anything about farming goods haha thats why it takes only 1-2 hours per day to tend farms

Pericles the Lion

I am trying to get into dimond farming know of any good guilds for it in Arvahall?
Unless INNO reverses course, building a diamond farm will be a much slower process than it was in the past (and it was already slow in the past). It's been rare to see Wishing Wells as rewards in Events for a while. It's possible to get them from the PVP Arena and GE can provide Fountains of Youth. Not to be discouraging but I have 4 IA GE diamond farms where I plant all WWs and FOYs that I manage to collect. In almost a year I've collected only 62 across all four cities. Mostly FOYs.

Unless INNO reverses course, building a diamond farm will be a much slower process than it was in the past (and it was already slow in the past). It's been rare to see Wishing Wells as rewards in Events for a while. It's possible to get them from the PVP Arena and GE can provide Fountains of Youth. Not to be discouraging but I have 4 IA GE diamond farms where I plant all WWs and FOYs that I manage to collect. In almost a year I've collected only 62 across all four cities. Mostly FOYs.
oh okay and I am not agruing just trying to find out how to get into it

Pericles the Lion

oh okay and I am not agruing just trying to find out how to get into it
My recommendation is to read the OP's guide and watch FOElite's video about GE Diamond farms. I collect about 400 diamonds every week from my small towns doing GE64 while adding the occasional WW/FOY. Enough diamonds that I haven't bought any for over a year. Good luck!

The Lady Redneck

In my diamond farm I have Traz, plus the triad for fighting. No pop GBs at all, But still have over 48000 of my 52700 population sitting around doing nothing. I do have INNO in my main city but just for the FPs

Stay Rita

My recommendation is to read the OP's guide and watch FOElite's video about GE Diamond farms. I collect about 400 diamonds every week from my small towns doing GE64 while adding the occasional WW/FOY. Enough diamonds that I haven't bought any for over a year. Good luck!

this thread is outdated today is 2022 fighting in GE with trio and traz in Iron age is the new meta