• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Happiness not doubled on some buildings.

Falconwing

Ok, so today I was feeling like a benevolent overlord and figured I'd make my citizens enthusiastic. They had dropped down to just happy cause I've been speed leveling my Inno. I normally don't bother, their emotional state doesn't concern me unless they are angry. I did a self aid on the Train, it was an unaided building that had enough base happy to get it in one shot. After using the self aid, the happiness didn't double. I tried both ends of the Hippo and they didn't double either. Been quite a while since I bothered with happy so I'm not sure what the deal is. Any ideas?

Nicholas002

It’s because it’s classified as a residential building. If I’m not mistaken only decorations and cultural buildings happiness is doubled upon aid. ( I guess if it can be polished, happiness is doubled, and if it can be motivated, happiness is not doubled)