• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Happiness

Ebeondi Asi

Be aware you probably should add more if it is 'free' .(and does not take up any space by itself) .. as you can never have too much happiness. Remember nearly every Event Building adds population now. and usually not as much happiness to compensate for 1.4 times population needed for "Enthusiastic".
Also when you age up pay attention when you bring Event Buildings up to your current age, as the population will increase.
(In the middle eras there is a 'tight spot' of not enough happiness where you will probably lose Enthusiastic unless you work at it hard.)
But once you reach Future Era, with it's great high levels of happiness roads.. that usually ends, and no more problems.

Aethelcatt VIII

Be aware you probably should add more if it is 'free' .(and does not take up any space by itself) .. as you can never have too much happiness. Remember nearly every Event Building adds population now. and usually not as much happiness to compensate for 1.4 times population needed for "Enthusiastic".
Also when you age up pay attention when you bring Event Buildings up to your current age, as the population will increase.
(In the middle eras there is a 'tight spot' of not enough happiness where you will probably lose Enthusiastic unless you work at it hard.)
But once you reach Future Era, with it's great high levels of happiness roads.. that usually ends, and no more problems.
Actually the most recent event buildings I got all provide more happiness than 1.4 times its own population. Some of them, like the great wheel and the wonder wheel, give more than twice. As a result, I was able to remove all cultural buildings that were built purely for the happiness of the people. No more religious or educational institutions in my city--we are all about money, supplies and forge points now.