• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Happy RNG Day!!!

mamboking053

Sometimes the drought may be long, but when it rains it pours...

What is your best turn out from a single collect on an RNG GB (Himeji Casle, Tower of Relics, Blue Galaxy, etc...) - whether a single GB one or multiple ones- in a single day?

DeletedUser37581

Himeji Castle - day 42 levels 45/46 (double collect)
50 diamonds
200 FPs
5 rogues
50 FPs
50 goods
50 goods
200 FPs
5 rogues
50 goods

Algona

Lvl 12 Himeji hit all five a couple days ago in GE. 275 Goods, 5 Rogues.

First iteration of Vikings in third city hit 2 4x payouts on the first 2 Mead Brewery productions after unlocking Mead.

Second iteration of Japan got enough Armor and Instruments form Market in the first two days to go 1, 1, 2, 2 on the 8 Goods Expansions.

Sadly I'm losing a race to get to 100 RF (94) in Inventory, which I guess is am overall win for me. :D

Super Catanian

The time I got 2 Jade Relics in a row! Also happened with Gold Relics.
What about Cultural Settlements? During my first Feudal Japan Settlement, I got the multiplier on my first Soy collection; also my starting zone was free of Impediments.

Super Catanian

Not sure if this counts, but...
When I was in the Progressive Era, I moved up a bit in the ME C-Map, and got far enough to get my 2 new C-Map boosts.
With them, and the ones I got from long ago, I was able to build 3 Goods Buildings corresponding to those boosts! Still waiting for them to finish, but I'll say I got lucky with having all the boosts corresponding to those 3 Refined Goods.

qaccy

Mathematically speaking, I think my luckiest day in memory was hitting all 8 40% chances for my Blue Galaxy to activate. That's uh...a 0.065536% chance of happening? Heck, that might be the luckiest I've ever been with RNG period, not just in FoE...

Jern2017

Mathematically speaking, I think my luckiest day in memory was hitting all 8 40% chances for my Blue Galaxy to activate. That's uh...a 0.065536% chance of happening? Heck, that might be the luckiest I've ever been with RNG period, not just in FoE...

Did you go buy a lottery ticket after?

DeletedUser31397

Getting 10 FPs almost every time from the cherry blossom daily challenge.

Oh wait that's crap RNG...nevermind lol

barra370804

just finished GE for the day:

4 Relics:

100fps
20fps
10x rogue
2 BPs

noticeable rewards from chests:
65 diamonds
10 FPs