• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Happy Thanksgiving!

DeletedUser

Despite all the craziness in the world, there is still much to be thankful for. I have met many wonderful people and had great experiences in my almost 3 years of playing this game. I look forward to many more. Remember to notice the little gifts in this life. The trees in fall. The beauty and purity of freshly fallen snow on a quiet field. The look on someone's face when something has touched them. A favorite song on the radio as you're driving. The laughter of a child. If we make it a point to notice and celebrate these small gifts, we may notice that they outweigh the negativity and strife in the bigger things. If nothing else, they remind us that the bigger things aren't all there is to life. Many blessings to you all.

DeletedUser26120

I'm gonna hijack this thread to say that Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is coming to Netflix Dec 5th!!

Can't wait, loved the first one.

Also happy holidays etc.