Hardwood Forest Guild Scam

• Thread starter DeletedUser23416
  • Start date

DeletedUser23416

I was asked to join the Hardwood Forest guild by a member named Battlemonster. I accepted the invite through messaging. I was never sent an official offer to join. Now said member attacks me everyday. What kind of crap are you all running with your guild?

ObsidianDiego

This is not the appropriate place for this posting. Jaelis, will you move it please?

As to why this happened, I do not know, but my suggestion is find a better guild to be part of and don't worry about him or his guild. Just put up a decent defense. Read the guides section for tips, and talk to more experienced players about ways to minimize being plundered.

DeletedUser23416

This is the game room posting section, what happened to me is part of the game correct? What section should it be moved to?

This is not the appropriate place for this posting. Jaelis, will you move it please?

As to why this happened, I do not know, but my suggestion is find a better guild to be part of and don't worry about him or his guild. Just put up a decent defense. Read the guides section for tips, and talk to more experienced players about ways to minimize being plundered.
- - - Updated - - -

This is the game room posting section, what happened to me is part of the game correct? What section should it be moved to?

DeletedUser8796

looks to me like he changed his mind and removed the invite is all

DeletedUser10517

I was asked to join the Hardwood Forest guild by a member named Battlemonster. I accepted the invite through messaging. I was never sent an official offer to join. Now said member attacks me everyday. What kind of crap are you all running with your guild?
Join another guild.....a bigger, better one.

I dont know which world youre in, but dont worry about it.......there are more guilds out there.

ObsidianDiego

I would have told you had I known which world you are in. It belongs in the appropriate world forum, under the subsection DRAMA.

DeletedUser2382

These things get more & more ridiculous whenever I'm foolish enough to check the forums anymore. I don't even know where to start with this....
Put it this way: You've obviously answered your own question by posting this thread.

DeletedUser8152

The game room forum is actual for playing forum games, not really for discussing the actual Forge of Empires game. The best place for this would indeed be the forum for your particular world, but lacking that info I'll just move it to Forge Hall, where we have general discussions about the game.

On the topic, who knows whether this was a deliberate strategy, an accident, or they just changed their mind. If it was deliberate I think it wasn't very smart, since I don't see that they got any valuable information and now you just dislike their guild. And if word gets around they may have a harder time recruiting. But it certainly didn't break any rules.

DeletedUser13452

I don't get what your saying. If you joined their guild, they can't attack you. Sounds like some kind of misunderstanding or a possible change of mind ( don't know ). It could be that they never saw your reply to accept the invite, and they decided you ignored them, so attack away. :(