• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Harvest Barn - are multiples useful ?

-Roadrunner-

I have completed the Fall 2020 Event and have a Harvest Barn at level 4 with all of the associated fields. Very productive package.

I also have a selection kit for another barn and a selection kit for one field. If I set the barn next to the existing fields, do those fields 'count' in the adjacent count for the 2nd barn?

If not, is it worth building the harvest barn and one field ? Is it possible to get the additional fields now that that the fall event is over ?

TIA for advice and insight.

Agent327

Yes they count, but it is hardly worth building. Additional fields are not likely to become available till next year.

Kranyar the Mysterious

First barn wasn't worth building, a second one would be even worse. The fields on the other hand are definitely worth their space.

But yes, the existing fields adjacent to the new barn would count.

Falconwing

I built a barn set with two additional wheat fields. I could have built a 4 wheat field, two ochre and a one scarecrow combo, but I would have wasted all the barn upgrades. The full set with two extra WF's suit me fine.