• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Has anyone ever made a formal request under Inno's posted Privacy Policy

DeletedUser18317

I am curious if anyone has ever made such a request. I've had an open ticket requesting information which has not been replied to in over a week, and my e-mail request to privacy@innogames.com failed to initiate even an auto-reply it was received and is now going on 5 days without answer.

Thank you in advance for any information regarding Inno's handling of such requests.

DeletedUser26965

Not sure Mucka, my wild guess is they rarely if ever get contacted by gamers and never set up an automated reply and probably have to go over their protocols for giving out info which they also probably rarely if ever do so this might be causing the delay but it would have been nice for them to at least write you regarding the delay by now. I would say if all these initial efforts fail to provide you with results you seek to perhaps write the company https://www.innogames.com/company/contact/ informing them of the situation you find yourself in where initial avenues have produced unsatisfactory or none at all results and seek their help. I wish you well in your endeavors.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18317

Inno's person who handles Privacy Policy requests:

1425_3.jpg

DeletedUser18317

Another couple days and no response to either ticket or e-mail request. Almost seems like empty words when higher ups tell us how seriously they take these matters ...

DeletedUser

I am glad they aren't replying. A well documented diamond player who wrote his own obituary on the forum and posted several times his dis-satisfaction of not getting VIP status and service is now asking about privacy issues? I thought that player left and said they were not coming back?
I wonder if said player is seeking some form of attention now that they can't buy their friends and guildmates.
The game is going great without him. Keep up the good work INNO and guard everyone's information closely:p

DeletedUser18317

Another 45 days of complete silence. But ... Panacea assures me that Inno takes our account privacy VERY seriously ...