• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Has anyone updated to 1.142.4?

DeletedUser37379

1.142.1 was a couple days ago for me. Now this morning I’m seeing 1.142.4 to update. Anyone else getting this? The update has the same description as 1.142.1..

Don’t want to update until I know what it’s for. Or mostly that it’s safe. Any feedback appreciated.
Thanks!

Rainspotter

UBERhelp1

First, I don't think you need to post the same question in 3 different threads.
Second, while I don't play mobile I am 99.99% sure that it is fine. The devs would not release an update unless it was safe.
Third, does it matter what the update does? If it can update, I'd say update it.

EDIT: It's probably for the 2019 Forge Bowl Event.

DeletedUser33179

1.142.1 was a couple days ago for me. Now this morning I’m seeing 1.142.4 to update. Anyone else getting this? The update has the same description as 1.142.1..

Don’t want to update until I know what it’s for. Or mostly that it’s safe. Any feedback appreciated.
Thanks!

Rainspotter

Why in heaven's name do you feel it's neccesary to post essentially the same thread in 3 different sections of the forum?