• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Has the Himeji Castle been nerfed/tweaked?

DeletedUser2393

Seems since the dealer patch the HC reward chance has been modified, please post up to date percentages if this is the case, and if it has not changed please confirm so.

DeletedUser37581

Seems since the dealer patch the HC reward chance has been modified, please post up to date percentages if this is the case, and if it has not changed please confirm so.
In the time since the Antique Dealer was released, nobody has a sufficient number of samples to know if the HC reward percentages have changed. There is no reason to believe that the percentages have been tweaked.

DeletedUser2393

just wondering if the 3 of you have access to the reward % table? :D before the patch rewards were very different for my lvl 91 HC then after just wondering from INNO if its coincidence or not, only someone with access to the % table would be able to know

DeletedUser2393

Exactly Stephen... thats why I asked lol, I get about 10 or so such msgs about it because I sold a lot of HC good sets and at the same time I hit a dry streak as well, but just before that dry streak i had a ~12 day 200fp winning streak lol