• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Hate the new interface!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

My money is going back to WoW. The new interface for the game is like driving into the sun. to much glare. Gone till it changes. bye.

DeletedUser

My money is going back to WoW. The new interface for the game is like driving into the sun. to much glare. Gone till it changes. bye.

I totally agree, the rewards window is blinding and hard to read, thinking about quitting too. Did they really test it?

DeletedUser8796

I also dislike it :/ but hey i can bring it up on screen and use it as a flashlight if i need to! :D

DeletedUser17558

If you are leaving over such a trivial issue, and I agree that it is a minor issue, then you weren't that invested in the game to begin with.

DeletedUser8152

I don't much like it, but I predict that in a month we'll all be totally used to it.

I do kind of question whether it was a good use of development time...

DeletedUser9393

1. Bar is too narrow.
2. Contrast between Dark green and Black bar portions is poor.
3. Fonts are too small.

DeletedUser21023

I agree, the old interface was so much better. Why do games always try to change stuff that works. Simpler is always better.

IF IT AIN'T BROKEN, THEN DON'T TRY TO FIX IT

- - - Updated - - -

No matter how much i hate the interface, it isn't worth leaving FoE.

DeletedUser

If you are leaving over such a trivial issue, and I agree that it is a minor issue, then you weren't that invested in the game to begin with.

Second year hear for me. Started spending only since January this year With Inno that is what is stopping. For now at least until this issue is dealt with. I'm now logging in only once per day too check Instead of 3 or 4 times a day.

DeletedUser9393

Its not a trivial issue.
It is a INSULT to all that play this game.
To think we would consider such a garbage graphics job as an improvement.

DeletedUser17558

Second year hear for me. Started spending only since January this year With Inno that is what is stopping. For now at least until this issue is dealt with. I'm now logging in only once per day too check Instead of 3 or 4 times a day.

I completely respect that you are not going to spend your money any more over a particular issue. Money talks and it is your right to do with it as you please.

I personally don't find it bad enough to slow down my playing, but to know that the feedback from beta was bad and they still did it says volumes.

DeletedUser9690

With today's update on Beta, it seems they made some changes to it, including the text size.

• Due to player feedback, the text size on the quests window has been adjust to make them easier to read

The full changelog for 1.56 is available here

DeletedUser9393

With today's update on Beta, it seems they made some changes to it, including the text size.

• Due to player feedback, the text size on the quests window has been adjust to make them easier to read

The full changelog for 1.56 is available here

A little bit of hope but the width and colorization of the progress bar needs improvement also.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18576

I agree, the old quest windows were much better! Doing the end game repeatable quests is a real pain with the new system. The quest window pops up over/on top of your current window. Trying to finish two quests simultaneously is awful and keeps forcing the game to reload.