• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Have to quit & want to give guild mates buildings and other resources

I have to quit the game... I have a very productive city at Oceanic Future, lots of GB, resources, etc. I know i can help others by donating FP to GB, and goods to the guild treasury. Anything else i can do to share what I’ve built before i go?

Agent327

No, not really.

Only this: An account can be transferred for free to another person. A prior express approval from the Support team must be given. An account may only be transferred once.

Johnny B. Goode

What happens with an account transfer?
Well, the account transfers to another person. However, you could not transfer your account to another player in the world you're on (assuming you only have one city) unless they gave up their current game account, as that would automatically break the game rules. I guess if they had cities on multiple worlds, they could delete the one on your world, but then they would fall into the first of the following scenarios. So you'd have to find either a person who already plays the game but doesn't have a city on that world, or find someone who doesn't play FoE at all to take it. In the first case, the player would either have to mess with two separate accounts or give up their other city or cities. In the second case you would be handing it to someone who probably has no clue on how to play FoE well, if at all.

The other account transfer rule is that there can be no compensation from the other person to you. In other words, you can't sell the account, only give it away freely.

Thank you for that - i probably won’t transfer based on what you’ve said. Sounds like the best thing to do would be help my guild as much as possible with my remaining resources - goods to treasury and trade, FPs to their Bldg’s, coins to purchase FPs, Do you have recommendations?

Johnny B. Goode

Thank you for that - i probably won’t transfer based on what you’ve said. Sounds like the best thing to do would be help my guild as much as possible with my remaining resources - goods to treasury and trade, FPs to their Bldg’s, coins to purchase FPs, Do you have recommendations?
I've deleted cities before, and that's pretty much what I do. If you also sell all your non-premium buildings, you might be able to buy a few more FPs with the coins you get. Also, finish as much of GE/GBG as possible before you quit, which may give you more FPs/goods to donate.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Remember to level all of your great buildings before you go, so there isn't anyone hanging with fp sitting on them.

You might also trade higher goods to players who need them for building at a 2:1 ratio in their favor for the lowest goods they have before donating the remainder to the guild treasury.

You can donate all of your medals to the guild treasury.

You could spend any diamonds you have remaining on camps in GBG to help your guild too.

Flavius Belisarius

Remember to level all of your great buildings before you go, so there isn't anyone hanging with fp sitting on them.

You might also trade higher goods to players who need them for building at a 2:1 ratio in their favor for the lowest goods they have before donating the remainder to the guild treasury.

You could spend any diamonds you have remaining on camps in GBG to help your guild too.
Do all the things Kranyar says AND sell all your non-premium buildings.
Put all your Happy Buildings from your inventory into your city.
Fill all your empty spaces with trees.
Leave some diamonds in your account, this will keep you registered should you change your mind.
Remove/release all your friends.
Post a message in your Profile.
If you have a method of payment on file, delete it.
Disconnect your remaining buildings from your Town Hall and go AFK.
Unless you are absolutely positive you are not coming back, I would open your city at least once a month.
If you come back to stay, you'll be able to easily resume.
If you never come back, your city will be removed by INNO eventually.

Do all the things Kranyar says AND sell all your non-premium buildings.
Put all your Happy Buildings from your inventory into your city.
Fill all your empty spaces with trees.
Leave some diamonds in your account, this will keep you registered should you change your mind.
Remove/release all your friends.
Post a message in your Profile.
If you have a method of payment on file, delete it.
Disconnect your remaining buildings from your Town Hall and go AFK.
Unless you are absolutely positive you are not coming back, I would open your city at least once a month.
If you come back to stay, you'll be able to easily resume.
If you never come back, your city will be removed by INNO eventually.
Thanks for all that! Sorry, what’s AFK?

Emberguard

How do I delete a payment method? I’ve looked but don’t see it
Depends on if you're mobile or desktop.

Mobile Inno doesn't have any of your payment details as that's handled by google or apple in whatever wallet you have in your account settings (for google play / game centre etc)
unknown.png

On desktop you can delete payment info by going into the diamond store. There'll be something in the bottom right corner to change your billing info.
1611102023005.png

Queen of our Land

I have to quit the game... I have a very productive city at Oceanic Future, lots of GB, resources, etc. I know i can help others by donating FP to GB, and goods to the guild treasury. Anything else i can do to share what I’ve built before i go?
I am so sorry to hear you have to quit the game. You are where I dream to be in the game. I can’t place my GB because I don’t have the land to put them on nor the goods to finish some of the GB.
please FOE support, if at all possible, may he transfer some of his resources to my account, if Argas 894 the Valiant approves.