• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

have you ever thought about FOE consuming your online/offline life?

DeletedUser40061

just few hours ago while tweaking my city, i was letting 4 hours run past me, forgetting that i had 2 active tabs open, and on top of that i almost missed picking up the wife at the bus terminal. its like someone who is so absorbed into their smart devices, they completely shutout all other things. it can be addicting maintaining your city, keeping the citizens happy and stimulating productions.

DeletedUser28147

When I first started playing it would stress me out if I didn't get a chance to collect and reset first thing in the morning befoes work. It was so bad a couple of times I was almost late for work. Now it's just events that stress me out, but I'm getting better at that too.

DeletedUser40061

whoop! thx a lot for replying bro. now that i can access the game on my tablet as well as the pc, i find myself accessing foe multiple times throughout the day. and i want to add that foe graphics look splendid while on the tablet. not so much wow factor while on the pc.