• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Have you had this player in your guild?

Duchess Melusina

Hi everyone.
Our guild ( HolyHandGrenades) has just experienced some drama with a player before and after he was booted from our guild. It is all just too bizarre and was wondering if anyone else has had him in their guild and what that was like?
Player's name is, RU13 .
Thanking you all in advance.
Cheers. : )

lemonwedgie

Well, I have no idea who this RU13 is but I do love a bit of bizarre so, I got coffee and time ... do tell ...

Duchess Melusina

***chuckle*** While I must admit that I love a good dirt alert , I'm more interested to know how other guilds handled him and what the results were. In other words, intell.

DeletedUser

He is currently in Deadly Librarians guild. Check with Ian the Enlightened, the guild leader, about him. He may not respond, but he may.

DeletedUser26549

Never heard of him, but I always thought there should be a guild founders thread or forum somewhere, for all the worlds. Where only guild founders can get together and post names of members that got booted for not being active or following rules, or for being unruly and drama filled. I've had some pretty intense experiences in the past and wanted so bad to warn other guild founders, but didn't know how to reach out to all of them. Maybe a future idea. :)

lemonwedgie

Never heard of him, but I always thought there should be a guild founders thread or forum somewhere, for all the worlds. Where only guild founders can get together and post names of members that got booted for not being active or following rules, or for being unruly and drama filled. I've had some pretty intense experiences in the past and wanted so bad to warn other guild founders, but didn't know how to reach out to all of them. Maybe a future idea. :)

I don't agree with that ... one guilds PIA could be another guilds VIP ... this game is full of gossips and truth-benders #fact ... I have members who have been given a terrible reputation over some BS and sensitive little jimmy got upset ... and they have turned out to be a great guildie and friend ....

DeletedUser28503

***chuckle*** While I must admit that I love a good dirt alert , I'm more interested to know how other guilds handled him and what the results were. In other words, intell.
Why did u post this if u aint going to share the drama. RU13 sounds like some little brat kid having fun. They are the worse drama queens as they just went thru a life change and have alot of poison in them.

lemonwedgie

U r so full of bologna, u had ur chance to tame the beast JC and u never took the challenge

Lmao - no, you didn't take the chance. Told you ... I'd take you and you'd be a changed man ;) you never accepted. Tell 2505 I have a copy of the whisper :p

Duchess Melusina

Wow ! This is my first time posting and am delighted by the thoughtful, funny, and sage feedback. Thank you, Stephen Longshanks for the intell, much appreciated. : )

DeletedUser26549

I don't agree with that ... one guilds PIA could be another guilds VIP ... this game is full of gossips and truth-benders #fact ... I have members who have been given a terrible reputation over some BS and sensitive little jimmy got upset ... and they have turned out to be a great guildie and friend ....
Each guild has rules and requirements. I am saying that if someone joins your guild, knowing waht those rules and requirements or expectations are, but refuses to do them, then a guild founder can share their experiences. Not if they just don't like someone or whatever, but if a player joins and flat out refuses to follow the rules, starts fights....things like that. Its ok to like someone like that, but other guild founders might want to know ahead of time what happened, just in case, your guild rules are the same as theirs.

lemonwedgie

Each guild has rules and requirements. I am saying that if someone joins your guild, knowing waht those rules and requirements or expectations are, but refuses to do them, then a guild founder can share their experiences. Not if they just don't like someone or whatever, but if a player joins and flat out refuses to follow the rules, starts fights....things like that. Its ok to like someone like that, but other guild founders might want to know ahead of time what happened, just in case, your guild rules are the same as theirs.

Still don't agree ... Founders will then become an *elite* group judging and policing players and everyone judges with a different yardstick. Besides, there is already a system in place from world to world, its called having each others back. You will find that within the top 20 guilds, if one of us has a particularly bad experience with a player we will privately alert other Founders. Players who create fights and trouble within guilds don't last long.

DeletedUser28503

Still don't agree ... Founders will then become an *elite* group judging and policing players and everyone judges with a different yardstick. Besides, there is already a system in place from world to world, its called having each others back. You will find that within the top 20 guilds, if one of us has a particularly bad experience with a player we will privately alert other Founders. Players who create fights and trouble within guilds don't last long.
and yet I'm still here.....hehehe