• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

HC ... how much to pay?

wiserpenny

I’m in Birka which is still less than a year old. Prices for HC are still pretty high (~1300 FPS). I know this is a good building, but is it worth it to drop 1300 FPS on? Or would you just be better off leveling your attack buildings to boost your GBG rewards? Wont be able to level it to 58 since i dont have enough prints and everyone is still arc nuts on the 1.9s. Not a lot of HCs hitting them.

Same question for AO really (currently ~750 FPS).

291/225 attack stats currently.

DeletedUser31499

I think you’ve answered your own question. Focus on being a GBG Star. Give it time, the cost of the HC will come down. As far as fighting GB go focus on the trinity. But i do like my level 84 AO. It really helps against same age troops and that critical hit bonus never expires.

wiserpenny

Thanks for the response... i do think i'll do that for a bit. level up some of my current stuff a bit more and see if prices drop in the mean time.

Was just curious though to see if anyone had a "don't pay more than this or it isn't worth it" price. Obviously, all it is going to do is lengthen the period of payback. I guess it will come down to preference on how long is too long.

Plain Red Justice

It's not the cost of the GB. It's always a question of how much do you consistently earn and how many FPs do you usually have in storage