• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Issue Healed Troops disappearing in GE Level 4

Saint Bridget

I'm in LMA and I have 2 musketeers from CA via a daily quest. I am currently fighting in the GE, just begun Level 4. I am winning all my battles and healing troops with diamonds. I noticed that both my musketeers have disappeared from my military inventory even though I won the battle and healed them, and my champion had also disappeared. Then I saw that I had to regenerate another Rogue and another troop that I had just healed in my barracks buildings. It's like I'm not healing them at all, and they are dying off. I've lost my two precious musketeers and I can't get more until I age up! Also noticed that the relic icon is lit up but there are no relics on the map. What is going on?

Ebeondi Asi

Try leaving the program and return. it may be it will go back to before you lost them. Sometime I find the Game runs on even though it has disconnected from the server and weird stuff is lost. but if you refresh, it begins back before you lost them.

Saint Bridget

Try leaving the program and return. it may be it will go back to before you lost them. Sometime I find the Game runs on even though it has disconnected from the server and weird stuff is lost. but if you refresh, it begins back before you lost them.
Sadly I tried that. Shut down and restarted the game. My poor musketeers are still gone.

Saint Bridget

Contact in-game support and see if they can help.
Thanks - this is a good suggestion. I created a support ticket with my query, the first I've ever done. I've never had a glitch like this before. Now I've lost a bunch of troops and wasted a lot of diamonds. All the troops I healed have disappeared. I've restarted the game and even my phone but they are still gone.

Emberguard

Do also make sure you have the settings set up for those units to be visible. If you have the filter for anything other than All Ages or Colonial Age then you won’t find the units. Also on desktop check you have All Units or Unattached Units selected.

Saint Bridget

Do also make sure you have the settings set up for those units to be visible. If you have the filter for anything other than All Ages or Colonial Age then you won’t find the units. Also on desktop check you have All Units or Unattached Units selected.
I wish it were as simple as a filter! All ages are visible and all units are visible and the Musketeers are still gone. The champion I used yesterday has vanished, which never happens with champions I heal after a battle. Other units I healed also disappeared and I had to make new ones in the barracks and hideout. Nothing has changed overnight either. This has not happened to me before and I've been fighting for a while.