• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Healing units?

UP ONLINE

Units need to be healed in that victory window as well, so not really relevant. If you want to be complete you should also mention that Support can put them back for you if you are still willing to spend the diamonds. The number of times they will do so is limited however. Complete enough for you?

You just discovered a bug Johnny. Window says heal, not revive. I will give you the honor of reporting it, as you know you are obliged to do.
It's no bug They will not change it's dicktative meaning= full life

Johnny B. Goode

You just discovered a bug Johnny. Window says heal, not revive. I will give you the honor of reporting it, as you know you are obliged to do.
You're a moderator, so I consider it reported. And incidentally, the OP specifically said he was talking about wounded units that he replaced so they could heal, so we're not discussing the Diamond healing option anyway. And once you're out of the battle window, the units are permanently dead and cannot be revived. And, again, the OP was specifically NOT talking about the battle window, but wounded units that were taken out before they could be killed.