• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Healing

DeletedUser

What are the requirements for a unit to heal naturally? I've got some units that are marked as healing in 6 minutes but after two hours, they're still not healed.

DeletedUser

You have trained those units or you got them after completing quest?? If they are reward from quest and you don't have a building for their training they will not heal.

DeletedUser

No, these are built units and I still have the supporting buildings.

Is the healing time the time per health point maybe?

DeletedUser

Yes it is per health point,and btw I think that there is a bug(not sure if it is fixed)healing for all units takes double the time then it should be,so in your case it takes 12 mins to heal one point not 6 mins.

DeletedUser3

All your troops are full-healed. Each click of healing is supposed to be indicated as the time displayed, so if you need to heal 3 clicks to full health, it would be the time displayed x3. However, the time displayed is incorrect and is one function being worked on by the developers. However, it is not so far off as to cause a 2 hour heal when it should only take 6 minutes per click (such a display issue would be due to your browser not refreshing the data needed to update the images). Normally you can fix this by clicking F5. If that doesn't work, you can refresh the particular screen via Ctrl+F5.

The best fix would be to clear your browser's cache. Whenever a major update is committed to the game, it's just a good idea to clear your browser's cache. You may review the instructions on how to clear your particular browser(s) cache here ---> http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache

DeletedUser185

Maybe it already does, but I think a soldier should heal a little bit quicker if he is taken off active duty (moved over to left and not in combat) and a bit slower if still in live comabt (still on the right side)....

DeletedUser55

i have also noticed that unit are taking WAY to long to heal. to the point its faster sometimes to delete the unit and produce a new one. i have tried refresh and cache clear and it only helps a little. will wait till after the up coming patch to see how it effects it.

DeletedUser34

i have also noticed that unit are taking WAY to long to heal. to the point its faster sometimes to delete the unit and produce a new one. i have tried refresh and cache clear and it only helps a little. will wait till after the up coming patch to see how it effects it.

Yeah, but I get this...say you delete a unit that is pricey, and takes 2/4 hours to make, and you do this once or twice after each battle, it slows down your city growth. I get how it is a strategy thing, and when you look at it like that, the time frame of healing makes perfect sense.....

DeletedUser55

I'm at the point were my city is pretty much idle, due to lack of goods. so i have time and resources to spare.... at this point my longest recruit time is 2 hours. it says 6 min per point, but that's wrong, so lets double it for arguments sake (dont think i have seen an exact time well find out the 3rd) at 9 points to heal that's 108 minutes, just under 2 hours. time seems about right to me, but it still takes sometimes all day to heal a unit.

DeletedUser

Refreshing also has no effect for me. Archers are meant to heal one bar in six minutes, they got injured two hours ago now and have healed one or two bars each.

DeletedUser34

Don't get me wrong :D
I want them to heal properly, but I think once they get the right ratio of time/bars right, what it is set at is pretty decent.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I don't see a problem with the times listed, the problem is that in reality they take hours.

DeletedUser55

i guess is what it comes down to is, if after the patch its not fixed (all they mentioned is the displayed time if memory serves me), then we start a bug report.

DeletedUser

You might remember that iron age units originally took 4 hours to recruit, but the developers cut it down in half. They also shortened the displayed heal times from 12 minutes to 6 minutes, but somehow didn't take that into consideration in the coding. As it stands, the heal time is longer than 6 minutes per bar for archers.

It is often a much better idea to delete a heavily injured unit that takes longer to heal than to recruit and just recruit it again. The resources required are pitifully minimal, and although this is not recommended after every battle, if you require the units quickly then it certainly is the option to go with. An example would be mounted archers, which take over 4 hours to heal to full but require 4 hours to recruit.

DeletedUser1101

If the healing isn't working click on the army tab all healing done prior to visiting the tab will be shown in the unit's health

Ex. Spear fighter has 50% health when you check his HP in the barrack after a while say 1 minute he should be full health since it says 1 sec under the units portrait

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This may be the case now, but before the patch it was bugged so that the times were extremely slow.

DeletedUser

i would never delete a unit and make a new one i would finish the usefulness of my unit go and attack something with him in battle get him killed and THEN recruit the new one haha but yeah i notice that my healing is bipolar sometimes it takes one refresh and sometimes it feels like it takes a day

DeletedUser

Going into battle with a unit with only one health bar left is a waste of time unless you're fighting units that can't even reach you.