• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

hedge maze

DeletedUser27910

What is the story with the hedge maze? It's been around for a long time now and as far as I know I still haven't gotten a diamond reward from it. I asked people in my guild and none of them ever received diamonds from it. Does the maze actually give diamonds as a reward? Has anyone here ever gotten diamonds from it?

DeletedUser28670

In 50 days you should get 50 diamonds. Once. In the wiki it states that the chance of getting diamonds is 1%. I do not think it has passed 50 days since the event, but I'm pretty sure diamonds are a random reward from the hedge maze?

DeletedUser27910

First, the shah quest ended June 19th so it has been more than 50 days. Second, I wasn't just talking about myself. I actually have two different characters, both with hedge mazes and neither has received a diamond reward.. Finally, I asked around my guild and no one I talked to has gotten a diamond reward from the maze. It would be nice to know if the maze does actually give diamonds.

DeletedUser26120

Yes, I have 21 of them
You don't have 21 hedge mazes. :) Assuming you meant wells/fountains? lol

I deleted mine because footprint is 20 spaces while 2 wells/fountains are 18. And I kept getting coins/supplies from it. Very irritating.

The 12 hour cycle is highly inefficient as well, collections got pushed back by hours all the time.

I have 16 fountains and wells in my city with 1 more in inventory that I want to put down. Love 'em. Hedge Maze? Nah.

Last edited by a moderator:

sirblu

I have never received anything from the Hedge Maze except for Supplies and Coins - Never any Diamonds!! I am with Dursland - the footprint is huge compared to the Wishing Wells. I actually did not build it on the live server. And am also considering deleting mine on the Beta server

DeletedUser26120

As far as I can tell, fountains are the exact same as wells. I have gotten diamonds off them several times.

So I would build them if I were you.

DeletedUser26965

As far as I can tell, fountains are the exact same as wells. I have gotten diamonds off them several times.

So I would build them if I were you.
I have no FoY, WW or HM on my RQ city, that would just be foolish.

Algona

I had Maze up until I hit 3 WWs in Summer Event. Maze didn't produce any Doamonds, It hit Goods, FPs, Coins, Supplies and Medals Small sample size, but with 10 WWs in another city for over 18 months, I'm sorta used to the payoffs. Nothing struck me as unusual..

Agreed with Dursland, the 12 hour cycle was not good.

Brw I hit Diamonds on 2 of 3 of the WWs yesterday. And 50 more in the main city as well.

DeletedUser29563

I actually did get the 50 diamond reward from the hedge maze. It only happened once...and its been a while back. I have since sold it for reasons listed above.

DeletedUser26965

In 50 days you should get 50 diamonds. Once. In the wiki it states that the chance of getting diamonds is 1%. I do not think it has passed 50 days since the event, but I'm pretty sure diamonds are a random reward from the hedge maze?
I don't think Inno has ever stated what the percentage is but I'm willing to guess it may be actually less than 1%. But even if it were 1% then yes you can possibly get the diamonds in 50 days if you collect on time every 12 hours, I think better to say 100 collections. I know I've collected over 100 by the time I've first posted here and haven't got one from HM but that's of course explainable to probability.

Rhyyss

I've received diamonds from my hedge maze. And I like the way it looks with the Lord's Manor. :)

DeletedUser27849

I have received diamonds from a WW before. Yesterday I rearranged my city and was able to lay down the Maze and my first collection was the 50 diamonds. Sweet.

DeletedUser26965

Finally got diamonds again in one which I think was over 300 collection :confused: so like .33%:eek:

DeletedUser26965

I've deleted mine on all 4 worlds - bored with supplies and coin!
Well, being as how that's all I do on my alts is collect WW's might as well keep collecting from HM as well. Will probably inventory them if and when the space can be used for more WW's but until then no point in getting rid of them, for me anyway.

DeletedUser26120

WW's might as well keep collecting from HM as well
Thing is, 2 wws are 18 spaces. HM is 20. So it's definitely not worth it due to apparently high rate of coins/supplies. You are better off deleting it and adding 2 WWs or 2 fountains.

I have 8 wells and 11 fountains but deleted my hedge maze a while ago, after it gave coins/supplies 4x in a row.