• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Hello! Looking for more friends in Sinerania!

DeletedUser38547

Hello!

I’m an active player in Sinerania. I’m still very new to the game.

Please add me as a friend! (*I cannot add you because I already used up my 80 friend invite allotment and didn’t know that there is a fixed limit to the number of friends one can add, ever.)

I also would like to connect to any advanced-level players in Sinerania who wouldn’t mine being my “advisor”, if I have any questions about how to make it through the ropes in advancement...and can also advise me on things whenever I have any questions.

DeletedUser36624

There is no fixed limit to the number of friends you can add, ever. But if you have 80 friends or incoming invites, you can't send invites out. Drop below 80 of those, you can send invites again.

Graviton

Hello!

I’m an active player in Sinerania. I’m still very new to the game.

Please add me as a friend! (*I cannot add you because I already used up my 80 friend invite allotment and didn’t know that there is a fixed limit to the number of friends one can add, ever.)

I also would like to connect to any advanced-level players in Sinerania who wouldn’t mine being my “advisor”, if I have any questions about how to make it through the ropes in advancement...and can also advise me on things whenever I have any questions.

Sent you an invite...I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

BruteForceAttack

you can drop few and add me in S-world.

Checked your city, save diamonds for expansions. don't use them for roads or housing.

Super Catanian

I don't play on Sineraria, but I am still an active player, and you should never hesitate to read the guides here in the Forums. For more specific questions, you can PM me for that.