1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Hello! Looking for New Friends in Korch!

Discussion in 'Korch Drama' started by Irulan Topacia, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Irulan Topacia

Irulan Topacia New Member

Hello!

I’m an active player in Korch. I’m still very new to the game.

Please add me as a friend!

I also would like to connect to any advanced-level players in Korch who wouldn’t mine being my “advisor”, if I have any questions about how to make it through the ropes in advancement...and can also advise me on things whenever I have any questions.

2. MandyTheAlabastard

MandyTheAlabastard Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I cannot. I already have 122 friends, so I can't add others. You can send me the friend request, and I'll add you to my friends list.

I could certainly help you out with any questions. I just sent a message to you.

3. Hambone the Great

Hambone the Great New Member

If you send me a request, I'll friend you.

4. Willow mankiller

Willow mankiller New Member

I will answer the questions I can, or will try to ask them to others that may know....will send you a friend request!....welcome to korch