• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Hello! Looking for New Friends in Korch!

DeletedUser38547

Hello!

I’m an active player in Korch. I’m still very new to the game.

Please add me as a friend!

I also would like to connect to any advanced-level players in Korch who wouldn’t mine being my “advisor”, if I have any questions about how to make it through the ropes in advancement...and can also advise me on things whenever I have any questions.

DeletedUser38090

Unfortunately, I cannot. I already have 122 friends, so I can't add others. You can send me the friend request, and I'll add you to my friends list.

I also would like to connect to any advanced-level players in Korch who wouldn’t mine being my “advisor”, if I have any questions about how to make it through the ropes in advancement...and can also advise me on things whenever I have any questions.
I could certainly help you out with any questions. I just sent a message to you.

DeletedUser38736

Hello!

I’m an active player in Korch. I’m still very new to the game.

If you send me a request, I'll friend you.

DeletedUser37925

I will answer the questions I can, or will try to ask them to others that may know....will send you a friend request!....welcome to korch

DeletedUser41158

You can send me a friend request if you like but I'm out of invites.