• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Hello to all my friends in Jaims

• Thread starter DeletedUser13650
  • Start date

DeletedUser13650

Hello everyone,
My name is RubenGlueck and I am pleased to be a part of Forge of Empires. I finally learned how to communicate with other players and a good thing it is because all I could do before was drop subtle hints by Motivating and Polishing. I don't like attacking and plundering, it's not my style, but I must admit it's a part of the game. After all, it's only a game even though I don't consider myself a violent person or a thief. I prefer the term "Tournament" to "Battle" because the former implies a competition of skill with no hard feelings. In any case, I'm proud of the city I built as I'm sure many of you are of your own city and I think it is better to build and form alliances rather than break things and kill people. Actually, although I have won a handful of Tournaments and I did build up my military (in self defense), to date, I have never plundered anyone. Does that make me weak? Does that invite an attack by someone with no such scruples? We'll see. I am going to learn how to fight and what makes for good strategy and how to use the different types of fighters: Warriors, Spear-fighters, Horsemen, etc. to their best advantage because it's fun and it's only a game. I hope no one thinks I am a hypocrite. Most of my acquisitions have been trough negotiation rather than on the battlefield.
RubenGlueck

DeletedUser12752

Hey Ruben, if you wanna join my redneck family :feast: message me in game.
I'm gonna give you some tips on fighting and on the general design of the game, plus you'll have a gang of nice fellas to support your production daily!
doctorgicu

DeletedUser13650

I've been playing for 4 years now and Oh, how far I've come! This is a brilliantly designed game and one never stops growing.