• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Short Story] Hello?

emmagirl2

When I was walking down on a trail in the stone age a man said "hello"
I said hello back and ran to my hut I smiled and said what a nice day.
I ate some berries for tea.

I was walking on a paved road in the iron age
A fine lady said "o'great leader hello I am Katherine and where are my presents" I made a war against her empire and won
I saw the madam in the late middle ages and said I'm walking way from my empire to visit new empires as I should have done in the iron age but I forgotten to do that so I visited the Vikings, my friends from Japan I met a great lady we came best friends we done each other's hair and had sleep overs.
I think I could be dreaming so I smiled with joy
I can't really believe my luck I wish I could go to space.
I am racing through the ages faster than a rocket I think I'm gonna crash
*Bang*

DeletedUser28898

When I was walking down on a trail in the stone age a man said "hello"
I said hello back and ran to my hut I smiled and said what a nice day.
I ate some berries for tea.

I was walking on a paved road in the iron age
A fine lady said "o'great leader hello I am Katherine and where are my presents" I made a war against her empire and won
I saw the madam in the late middle ages and said I'm walking way from my empire to visit new empires as I should have done in the iron age but I forgotten to do that so I visited the Vikings, my friends from Japan I met a great lady we came best friends we done each other's hair and had sleep overs.
I think I could be dreaming so I smiled with joy
I can't really believe my luck I wish I could go to space.
*Bang*
The shadows from darkness falling dance lightly at the edges of the majickal aura here in these lands. A slow blink of my eyes as I peer into the infinite ages and watch as you race quickly through different era's.
"Do those berries make for good tea?" I wonder quietly in my mind. "What of the kingdoms she has left smoldering as her journey races by?"

The North Wind

( Im a little late, but )

This was a really exciting read

I like how you escalated parts of the story like A fine lady said "o'great leader hello I am Katherine and where are my presents" I made a war against her empire and won And
*Bang*

Definitely a surprise on my first read for sure, but very fun!