• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Helm's Reap..... open to all

DeletedUser36149

If you are not sure of the direction you want to take....... come on over and join us. We have several members waiting to help you on your journey. Also, by being a member of Helm's Reap, you will have a chance at joining the Best Guild in G World.......the Relic Reapers. Hope to see you soon, snyperdan, Founder Relic Reapers/Helm's Reap.

DeletedUser37213

If you are not sure of the direction you want to take....... come on over and join us. We have several members waiting to help you on your journey. Also, by being a member of Helm's Reap, you will have a chance at joining the Best Guild in G World.......the Relic Reapers. Hope to see you soon, snyperdan, Founder Relic Reapers/Helm's Reap.

DeletedUser37213

I'm look for a G that is active and assists members to move up and on. I'm on daily and M/P, donate to Guild treasurers, contribute to GB in return for contributions to mine. Are you the Guild I've been searching for?

DeletedUser37340

Please invite me and tell me where to find the invitation. Thank you very much. Pete

DeletedUser37316

I'm looking for a Guild. Needs to be a blend of experienced/new players. I've tried about 6 with no luck. Is anyone out there...........

DeletedUser38221

I'm looking for a guild that has a good balance of large and small players. I'm active and do GE, also have Obs

what % of your guild members are friends as well?

DeletedUser36149

I'm look for a G that is active and assists members to move up and on. I'm on daily and M/P, donate to Guild treasurers, contribute to GB in return for contributions to mine. Are you the Guild I've been searching for?
come on over...... we can accommodate any player.