• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

help finding guild which supports ARC

Johnny B. Goode

Wrong. You do need a lot of members to level up your Arc. five is way way too small. You need at minimum 40 way better to be over 70. with at least 40 or more player with an 80 arc already. (if you want to get your Arc leveled up before 2027..)
Wrong. I got two up to 80 without even trying to while being either in extremely small guilds (7 or less on one world, 3 or less on the other) or by myself in a guild (for well over half the levels). When you're bringing in a couple of hundred FP per day and self-leveling, many friends and neighbors are happy to help you out. All the way up to 80.

Wrong. You do need a lot of members to level up your Arc. five is way way too small. You need at minimum 40 way better to be over 70. with at least 40 or more player with an 80 arc already. (if you want to get your Arc leveled up before 2027..)
You could be part of a global 1.9 thread, and I know one person in my world who gives 1.95 to anybody no questions asked. While one will have other constraints in a small guild, with a good understanding of connections, getting fast 1.9 donations is easy.