• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[FAQ] Help, I am being plundered!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8152
  • Start date

DeletedUser30900

I also made sure to log in 10 minutes before my lumber was to finish production but it had already been plundered. It has happened 3 times already, not counting my Dye works, my Farm, and my Vineyard. My only Iron age troops right now are Soldiers.
I don't think you are playing the same game I'm playing. If you set your timer and log back in 10 mins before the collecting time and your goods are already plundered, you might want to switch your timer because appearly it's not working. It's very easy to use trade market to get lumber. And I see the reason you lose all your defense but I don't feel like telling you :p

DeletedUser28670

Been stuck at lower iron age, tried the 'send friend request' but all it did was make me unable to 'seek revenge' only to have them drop me from their friends list so they could attack and plunder me again. how is Iron age, pre archer, supposed to defend against middle ages? Also, i have gathered that im not supposed to lose troops during defense, but i keep coming back online after work to find my city defenses are all gone, and my lumber mill (im trapped in terms of research, i need the 30 lumber, or the diamonds i cant afford, to finish Processions, before i can research archery, but my goods production buildings are the only buildings these people are plundering. I also made sure to log in 10 minutes before my lumber was to finish production but it had already been plundered. It has happened 3 times already, not counting my Dye works, my Farm, and my Vineyard. My only Iron age troops right now are Soldiers.

I'm fine with the plunder aspect, but when everyone in your neighbor hood seems to be taking turns plundering your goods, and only your goods, i have no chance.

EDIT Logged in shortly after this, all my production and goods buildings are showing 10+ hours before completion but i set an alarm to log in 10 minutes before, so maybe the server just hates? Also, my city defenses are gone again, but i have no notification of an attack since the last one that plundered my lumber mill this morning.
#CollectOnTime
How to not get plundered. Ask yourself "when am I going to be back on?" Then produce for that long. Easy.

In an extreme circumstance switch over to Heavy Questing and plod along FoE at a slower, but assured rate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31505

Not counting the archers to defend my city, but i keep getting attacked with muskets and such, which non of my current units can possibly defeat. I ended up heading to a different world to start over, after once again having all my goods plundered before i could retrieve them, and this time i was home all day, logged out for 10 minutes to get some food, had 2 hours still on my lumber marble and wine production, came back, and had lightning bolts over all of my goods production buildings. Its not my timer. Unless i live in some kind of time warp where i experience 10 minutes but 2+ plus hours go by in the rest of the world.

As for why my units are vanishing, im not even going to bother figuring that out. the game has also been giving me issues in that i will collect coins from my houses but my counter wont go up. I switched from mobile to browser, so hoping that fixes the issue.

DeletedUser12620

If you are counting on archers to defend your city you will be sadly disappointed.
Not counting the archers to defend my city, but i keep getting attacked with muskets and such, which non of my current units can possibly defeat. I ended up heading to a different world to start over, after once again having all my goods plundered before i could retrieve them, and this time i was home all day, logged out for 10 minutes to get some food, had 2 hours still on my lumber marble and wine production, came back, and had lightning bolts over all of my goods production buildings. Its not my timer. Unless i live in some kind of time warp where i experience 10 minutes but 2+ plus hours go by in the rest of the world.

As for why my units are vanishing, im not even going to bother figuring that out. the game has also been giving me issues in that i will collect coins from my houses but my counter wont go up. I switched from mobile to browser, so hoping that fixes the issue.

Read some guides but also play smart.....

If you cant defend, friend them or offer them something.... from personal experience I made deals in the past for neighbors to donate fps into my GBS.

FPs= Forge points

GBs= great buildings

DeletedUser31505

I feel i should clarify.

If i was getting plundered once in a while it wouldnt bug me. But i am literally getting plundered on the Langendorn server MULTIPLE TIMES everyday.

As for sending friend requests, the people on there would accept the request, but once the 'cool down' for plundering my city was over, they dropped me and went at it again.

I just got unlucky and ended up in a neighborhood that was 90% trolls who, based on my visits to their cities, focus entirely on military and get their goods and supplies from plundering the weaker players.

DeletedUser31505

Not sure how its my timer.

As i just said, i got up for 10 minutes with 2+ hours on my goods buildings, came back and they were plundered

Unless the timer on my buildings is off, in which case, i cant really fix that

DeletedUser28670

I just got unlucky and ended up in a neighborhood that was 90% trolls who, based on my visits to their cities, focus entirely on military and get their goods and supplies from plundering the weaker players.
How many times do I need to say "collect on time."
If everything's collected then nothing to plunder lol. More importantly, most of the valuable stuff in the game that can be produced have decently long production times, so it's easy to get them on time.

You should not be in need of coins or supplies in the IA...... I don't even care if one of my coin / supply buildings is plundered :p

Point is
Collect on TIME!

DeletedUser

Not sure how its my timer.

As i just said, i got up for 10 minutes with 2+ hours on my goods buildings, came back and they were plundered

Unless the timer on my buildings is off, in which case, i cant really fix that
You'll excuse our skepticism, but this is a new complaint. Either you are misreading something about the timing, or you need to contact support and open a ticket and have them look into it. You can do that by right-clicking anywhere on the screen and choosing "Contact Support" from the choices in the popup window.

DeletedUser31505

so far not having the issues on the new server world (Xyr) but i keep getting alerts on my phone about the Langendorn city, not even going to bother looking back at it at this point, 9 alerts in 2 hours about my city being attacked and plundered.

I will however contact support if it happens on this new city. the game is fun, i enjoy the challenging quests, it was just impossible (literally) to advance beyond the point i was at because all my goods were being plundered.

I went around the forum, and found that there are people who 'park'? As for Great buildings, i saw quite a few of those in the cities of the people attacking my city.

New world, im not even going to make goods buildings until i get a good sized army or something, dont see the point, since the plundering didnt start until after i made the goods buildings.

DeletedUser28670

so far not having the issues on the new server world (Xyr) but i keep getting alerts on my phone about the Langendorn city, not even going to bother looking back at it at this point, 9 alerts in 2 hours about my city being attacked and plundered.

I will however contact support if it happens on this new city. the game is fun, i enjoy the challenging quests, it was just impossible (literally) to advance beyond the point i was at because all my goods were being plundered.

I went around the forum, and found that there are people who 'park'? As for Great buildings, i saw quite a few of those in the cities of the people attacking my city.

New world, im not even going to make goods buildings until i get a good sized army or something, dont see the point, since the plundering didnt start until after i made the goods buildings.
ROFlMAO someone contacting support about plundering :p

DeletedUser31505

wont be contacting about plundering, just about my building timers not counting down for me. I checked my Langendorn city and left he mouse over the buildings, the timers are not going down, at all. they are sitting 2:54:23, all of them. even on the 15 minute buildings.

thats why i will be shooting off a message to support.

Because a bug is preventing me from collecting form my buildings.

Algona

wont be contacting about plundering, just about my building timers not counting down for me. I checked my Langendorn city and left he mouse over the buildings, the timers are not going down, at all. they are sitting 2:54:23, all of them. even on the 15 minute buildings.

I think the boys are being a bit harsh here.

The disappearing defending army thing is pretty weird, The timers thing is weird. I'd contact support on both

How long have you been playing? Walk me through how you are setting your defense?

How long have you been in this hood? When did you first notice problems with collecting?

but this is a new complaint. E

Folks, this should have made you realize that there is one of two problems here. Either there is something very wrong in the game or there is a player education problem. Either can be handled easily, instead you folk are putting up obstacles.

Muggie, there's enough legitimate targets for ridicule in these boards that you don't need to take an inexperienced poster and new player out behind the woodshed on their first day, eh?

90% trolls who,

And I'll make a request to you as well. Folk plundering you are not trolls, bullies, cheating. They are playing the game expressly within the rules and intent of INNO. If you have a gripe, it;s with INNO. And based on your good placement, it sure sounds like you got a raw deal.

Painful as it may be when you get stuck in the bottom of a hood, aside from taking the precautions in the first post of this thread you;re only option may be to wait it out for a better rhood shuffle. Kinda like so much else in this game, patience is a key virtue

Or you could ask how ro manipulate the hood shuffler algo(na)rhythm to prevent low hood placement.

DeletedUser

I checked my Langendorn city and left he mouse over the buildings, the timers are not going down, at all. they are sitting 2:54:23, all of them. even on the 15 minute buildings.
This is actually possible, sometimes when you open a new tab and return to the game tab it is "frozen", I restore down and then up, it's a quick fix and beats logging in everytime. So it's possible you are staring at a frozen screen while the game goes on. Just a theory because I have never heard of the timers not working.

DeletedUser26965

It may be a bug so no harm in asking and maybe there's still some fixes coming in that have been affecting timing issues. But I suggest;

1) If you are not actively playing the game while waiting for collections then set a timer for a few minutes before they are done, close the game, then open the game when the timer is up and collect when ready.

2) If you are actively playing while waiting for collections then;
A) If a lot of time has passed refresh and check timer on buildings
B) If you know for certain a building is a couple minutes away from finishing refresh as the sync in server time can fall out of place (I've had buildings showing me a few minutes left on any given production, I refresh and suddenly they are finished)

DeletedUser31505

I sent off a bug report, im not too concerned with anything like 'getting my stuff back'

And i think the terms trolls might still apply. My Langendorn city, in the 4 days i played on it, was attacked and plundered 39 times, all on the 3rd and 4th days, and the only buildings plundered were my goods houses, i have plenty of coin and supplies, but without goods, i cant progress my tech tree, or even trade for the lumber i need.