• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] HELP!(i started a guild)and need advice abp\out recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

thank you for all that advice guys, does anyone have advice about recruiting spcefically?
There is no magic formula. Having a guild worth coming to, or a vision that you can communicate (and then follow through on) is an essential starting point. With one or both of those, networking is the key to finding prospective members. You can do this through your friends/hood lists and/or through global chat.

DeletedUser36624

I recommend using a technique one of my hoodies used. Use threats, up to and including ruining their current guild if they won't join yours.

Darth Mole

Copy and paste the letter below and send to everyone you can find:

'Hey Dude or Dudette, I have a great guild called (insert name here).
It's only small but it's perfectly formed.
I'm brilliant and it's gonna be even more brillianter here especially if you join.
We give away free cookies on Tuesdays and on Fridays there's pole dancin' in my tavern if you're interested.
So c'mon, come join (insert guild name here) YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! ;):(:mad::confused::(:mad:;):):p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes::p:D:p:D:p:D (you may want to insert more emojis here)
Luv DreadfulCadillac
ps TELL YOUR FRIENDS TOO TO COME ALSO AS WELL.

DreadfulCadillac

I'm brilliant and it's gonna be even more brillianter here especially if you join.
We give away free cookies on Tuesdays and on Fridays there's pole dancin' in my tavern if you're interested.
So c'mon, come join (insert guild name here) YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! ;):(:mad::confused::(:mad:;):):p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes::p:D:p:D:p:D (you may want to insert more emojis here)
Luv DreadfulCadillac
XD i actually laughed...

Czari

Luv DreadfulCadillac

Except for the cookies and pole dancing parts, I've actually received some messages similar to this....lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.