• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Help me write a proposal... (Set-bonus for GE)

DeletedUser28738

I'm very new to the forums so I'd like some help in writing a proposal (or you can just write it yourself, I don't care) to incorporate the aspect of 'Set Buildings' to the new (and gorgeous) GE and relic buildings/prizes.

So if you haven't already read the spoilers for the Spring Event, there's a cool new aspect for the buildings/prizes:
"That's because all the five buildings visible above have a "Set" building skill. When a building with set bonus is built right next to another (different) building from that specific set, it gets a bonus. "
(More info on the Spring Event and prizes, here: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/spring-event.7248/ )

I have several of these GE buildings, at the moment, and no desire to build them. Which is too bad cause they look lovely. A set-bonus would probably motivate me to find a way, any way, to plant them!
  • How many GE/relics do you have in your inventory, right now? That you don't plan to build?
  • Would a set-bonus make you more excited about GE prizes?
  • What sort of prizes should be associated with these buildings?
  • Would GE/relic buildings look good together, in a set or configuration?
  • Where can I find the proper format for submitting a proposal?

DeletedUser26154

I'm very new to the forums so I'd like some help

Welcome Lady Polani, you've come to the right place.
We all start somewhere, at some time or another.

Best first advise, which I see you already do, is look at what you wrote from a neutral perspective before Post Reply.

You have the 10 Hashtags,

10 hashtags.png

I always approve.

You already have your Cool Avatar Picture.

I think you're doing fine, the whole proposal layout thing is easy to get used to.
I cut and paste a copy of it onto a file on my desktop, for easy reference.

Proposal
Every forum user keep a copy of the Forum Guidelines on their desktop.

Current System
Most forum users don't do that.

Details
Keep a simple txt. file on your desk top with the forum guidelines outline.

Abuse Prevention
No abuse unless you start adding your own stuff.

Visual Aids

foe.png

Conclusion
This will make everyone very happy.
Especially Snowbelle and Jaelis