• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Help Us Name Our New Worlds!

DeletedUser26965

Idea 1: Countries of history (meaning using the pre-20th century names of the countries, such as ): Persia (Iran), Mesopotamia (Iraq), Abyssinia (Ethiopia), Ceylon (Sri Lanka), Siam (Thailand), Gaul (France), Burma (Myanmar), Kampuchea (Cambodia) and several African countries. Many country names would stay the same, though.

Idea 2: Names of historical noble and royal houses such as Windsor, Hanover, Oldenburg, Anjou, Bourbon, Orleans, Devonshire, St. Albans, Etc.

Idea 3: Derivation of names of famous Shakespeare characters: Oberonia, Titania, Romero, Juliencia, Hamlette, Othellor, Macbethel, etc.
Gratz Daisy, here's to hoping you win!

DeletedUser26154

The Planets of the Solar System!

Mercury, Venus, [Earth Exempt], Mars, Jupiter... all the way to Pluto.
Guess where I'll make my new city?

images (6).jpg

DeletedUser11463

I know the contest is over but just saw this, so I'm going to go with colors. We can start with primary colors and work in various shades. Personally, I like Puce, although Chartreuse is cool too. Perhaps Smagardine or Falu might work too.

DeletedUser28251

sleipnir-horse-570x450.png
What kind of creature could serve as the steed of Odin, king of the Norse gods? Try Sleipnir, an eight-legged horse borne of Loki that was so powerful that nothing could slow him down. Sleipnir was also capable of traveling to Hel, such as one time when Hermod rode him down to that region in order to try and rescue his brother Balder. Sleipnir was considered to be the greatest of all horses, a title which, considering his master, doesn’t seem so out of place.